Careers at Costa Rican Vacations
Become a travel agent in Costa Rica! See more employment offers & jobs with Costa Rican Vacations, a travel agency based in Costa Rica.
We are Central America’s largest online travel agency, in business since 1999. If you want to become part of a dynamic company with growth opportunities and a fun, relaxed environment, apply to become part of our team. We are passionate about serving customers and creating unforgettable travel experiences. We achieve this by hiring great people who view this career as more than just another job.
Why Work With Us?
We don’t just plan vacations—we create unique, seamless, travel experiences that leave a lasting impression on travelers. An innovative and entrepreneurial spirit is what brought us from a two-person startup in 1999, to our position as the leading agency in Central America.
EXPERIENCED Travel Consultant
Our Next Start Dates:
June 5, 2023 (Monday)
Have experience and knowledge of Costa Rica? Costa Rica’s leader in tailored, upscale vacations seeks new members to join our Travel Planning team. Work one-on-one with interested customers (no cold calling). Design and sell high-end vacations to Costa Rica.
We seek people who are energetic, independent and thrive in a performance-based model. Work from anywhere, unlimited earning potential & over-the-top travel perks. Serious Work Comes with Serious Reward! Average consultants earn commissions and bonuses equating to $45,000 annually. Top producing consultants earn $100,000 or more. Anything is possible!
- Frequent travel to luxury hotels throughout Costa Rica
- Challenging Career Opportunities: all our Sales Leadership Team (and two owners!) started in Sales
- A work climate characterized by respect for the individual and celebration of differences
- An empowering work environment surrounded by the best in the industry
Required Skills and Experience
- Have phenomenal communication skills.
- English Language: Must read, speak and write English at near-native levels (C1 or C2)
- Thrives in a “work hard, play hard” environment
- Highly disciplined and self-motivated
- Lives in Costa Rica
- Resilient personality, unphased by rejection or failure
- Honest, trustworthy and professional
- Goal oriented and financially driven
- Strong social skills, able to connect with people
- First hand experience with Costa Rica’s primary tourism destinations
- Proficient in basic computer skills: typing, MS Office, Google Docs
If you are interested in a position with our sales team please fill out the form using this link:
Remember, this is a sales position and you are encouraged to ‘sell’ your talents as they pertain to the job description.
You can also email us here at: [email protected]
The video application is mandatory and should answer these two questions:
– What experience do you have in tourism and knowledge of Costa Rica?
– What three skills or traits do you feel will most contribute to your success as a Travel Consultant?