Costa Rica All-Inclusive Vacation Packages
While not every vacation we design includes traditional all-inclusive lodging, every trip is intended to be an all-inclusive vacation, in the sense that we customize every aspect of your trip from the hotels you stay in to your tours/excursions and transportation options. This end-to-end approach to trip design creates a seamless, worry-free travel experience.
For over 20 years, we have designed the best vacation experiences for our guests. See for yourself why our clients frequently say “best trip ever!” Our local travel experts assess your unique needs and tailor your Costa Rica all-inclusive vacation. Once you love the trip we’ve designed for you, we make all reservations and payments on your behalf.
On arrival in Costa Rica we are on call throughout your stay. If you need a restaurant reservation, a change to your plans, anything at all, we are here to assist. Our goal is for you to enjoy an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime trip.
Our Custom, All-Inclusive Vacations Include:
- VIP Airport Meet & Greet. We meet you inside the airport and escort you through customs. This exclusive service gets your trip started right. We welcome you to a foreign land and see that you kick off the start of your trip with minimal stress or worry.
- Transportation. We provide private, door-to-door transfers between the airport, lodging and destinations.
- Bilingual, Private Drivers. Our drivers go above and beyond to offer tips and share some history about the areas you visit. You can stop along the way for scenic photos or to grab a local snack. This makes getting to your destination fun and interesting.
- Lodging. We hand-select the best accommodations for your taste and budget.
- Tours. Customized to your personalized interests and booked ahead.
- Help-Line. There is 24/7 in-country service throughout your stay.
Where to Experience All-Inclusive Vacations?
If you're looking for a single destination, all-inclusive stay, Papagayo is the best known region for these types of resorts.
These larger hotels offer a plethora of amenities, services, and meals included. We understand that sometimes, you just want to get off the plane and into a pool or lounge chair. We have carefully selected the best all-inclusive resorts in Costa Rica that are ideal for this type of vacation experience.
Customized, all-inclusive vacations packages to all types of different lodging is our specialty. We have more than 500 multi-destination trips searchable on this website. Our experts tailor your trip to suit your unique travel personality. Here are some of the most popular, tried & true, 2-destination combos:
- Manuel Antonio to Arenal Volcano
- Tamarindo to Arenal Volcano
- Jaco Beach to Monteverde
- Puerto Viejo to Tortuguero
- Papagayo to Rincón de la Vieja
Cost of an All-Inclusive Vacation to Costa Rica?
Calculating the cost of a vacation to Costa Rica can be tricky.
Because Costa Rica is a developing country, some visitors are stunned by the fact that it's not a cheap vacation destination. This is due to a variety of factors, one of which is Costa Rica’s outstanding public health, education, and social security systems.
When attempting to decide your trip budget, here are some factors you need to consider:
Timing. This is the #1 variable that impacts the cost of an all inclusive vacation to Costa Rica. The difference in prices for both flights and lodging vary greatly based on time of year. It also helps massively if you plan more than 6 months in advance, as both airlines and hotels use dynamic pricing based on changes in demand. In general, the travel season breaks down as follows:
- Low Season: June, September, October
- Mid Season: May, July, August, November, early December
- High Season: late December, January, February, March, April
- Peak Season: Christmas, New Year, Spring Break, Easter
Lodging. Costa Rica has a wide range of lodging options, from hostels and value lodges to ultra-luxury, five star hotels. We tend to categorize the lodging we offer as follows. Keep in mind that rates for lodging vary widely based on time of year.
- Value: from $169 per night
- Affordable: from $199 per night
- Moderate: from $259 per night
- Luxury: from $379 per night
- Wow: from $549 per night
Tours. Similar to lodging, tours and excursions can vary wildly by type, destination and degree of quality. But for reference, a typical tour tends to cost around $99 per person. Fancier, more complex or private tours can cost $199 per person or more.
Transportation. Varying modes of domestic transportation can have a significant impact on total trip cost. Taking a public bus is the cheapest way to get around. A small rental car can be a good value in some cases. Shared ground transportation is a good value for budget travelers. A private driver is perhaps the most expensive, but can also be the most relaxing and safest. In some cases taking a domestic flight may not be much more expensive than land transport. The most expensive way to get around is a private charter or for shorter routes, helicopter. Getting your transportation logistics dialed in is an essential part of a high quality, all-inclusive vacation package to Costa Rica.
Destinations. The more and farther you move around, the more it costs. It pays to familiarize yourself with a map of Costa Rica and get a feel for distances and driving times. Selecting the correct combination, order, and number of destinations is another key ingredient in designing an outstanding all inclusive package.
International Flights. International flight ticket prices can be costly, so planning ahead counts. Check out our section on flights to Costa Rica for tips and tricks. One great thing about traveling to Costa Rica is the wide assortment of airlines, departure airports and routes to get here. With enough advance planning and research, a reasonably priced ticket can often be found.
We are here to help! We design our all-inclusive vacations with YOU in mind. We take the time to understand your needs and then build a trip for you from the ground up. This means that you can visit Costa Rica relaxed and confident that everything will be perfect. From the minute you arrive at the airport until you board your departure flight, our team is on-call to make sure you have a seamless, outstanding vacation.
Let our local experts help to book a once-in-a-lifetime trip!