The Springs Resort and Spa
The Number One Relaxation Spa Hotel in Central & South America.
- MAP IT
- INQUIRE NOW
This luxury resort offers something for everyone: relaxation, adventure, great meals, soothing hot springs, and gorgeous views of the Arenal volcano. The lush cloud forest is the perfect backdrop for your vacation.
- Get up to 30% off your regular room rate.
- Valid for select travel dates between August 18th – December 17th.
- Save up to $530 per night, depending on the type of room.
- Inquire for details.
Rate per night does not include any discounts. Restrictions may apply.
Located outside of La Fortuna, overlooking the Arenal Volcano, The Springs Resort and Spa is a spectacular five-star luxury resort with endless adventure and relaxation activities. A favorite among families, couples, and even celebrities, The Springs Resort has everything to keep you well-fed and entertained during your Costa Rican vacation.
The towering establishment offers all the amenities that put La Fortuna on the tourism map: hot springs, breathtaking views of the Arenal Volcano, tour offerings, and a wealth of on-site activities that will keep every member of the family entertained throughout your entire stay. The Springs has been voted as the #1 Relaxation/Spa hotel in Central and South America, and one of the seven resorts with the Most Spectacular Views in the World, according to CNN. It even hosted ABC’s The Bachelor in 2011!
The resort consists of 47 impressive rooms and villas set on 165 acres, all of which have private balconies with volcano views, hammocks, and rocking chairs. Rooms offer luxurious marble bathrooms, A/C, satellite TV, DVD/CD player, safe, minibar and coffeemaker. Resort amenities include complimentary WiFi in the rooms and lobby and unlimited access to their indulgent hot springs.
There are several bars and restaurants on site including the elegant Las Ventanas, Heliconia Bar, the more casual Tres Cascadas, Treetops Grill, and the Ginger Sushi Bar. For guests not wanting to leave the hot springs, they offer the swim-up La Laguna Bar and Ranchito Bar.
Other on-site offerings include a full fitness center, an extensive full-service spa, game room, and Wildlife Preserve.
- Relax—seven natural hot mineral spring pools, full service spa, and landscaped area of 12 heated pools.
- Dining—Impeccable food and extensive menus, promising not to tire even the most refined taste buds. Options include a sushi bar open late, buffet restaurant, poolside grill, and formal dining with amazing views of the volcano.
- Entertainment—Five cocktail bars, game lounge, a casino, and Club Rio, which offers kayaking, tubing, horseback riding, hiking trails, nature tours, mountain biking, swimming, hot springs, and fishing.
- Go Wild—Meet a puma, ocelots, margays, jaguarundis, capuchin monkeys, squirrel monkeys, sloths, scarlet macaws, wild turkeys, and an assortment of other animals at the wildlife preserve for rescued Costa Rican animals.
*Prices reflect the least expensive rates during low season and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us and share your travel dates. Final package pricing includes taxes, domestic transport, tours and lodging as described unless otherwise indicated. The package does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Cable TV
- Fitness Facility
- Hot Springs
- Kids’ Pool
- On-Site Tours
- Swim-up Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet