JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort
An Unforgettable Hacienda-Style Result Hidden in Guanacaste.
- MAP IT
- INQUIRE NOW
This resort provides the perfect balance between beach fun and luxurious comfort. The whole family has something to do at this Guanacaste hotel.
- This is an Exclusive Offer for our clients.
- Book at least three nights and get another night for FREE.
- Valid for select travel dates between 1 May – 10 December.
- Save up to $235 during your stay.
- Inquire for details.
Rate per night does not include any discount. Restrictions may apply.
JW Marriott is a large hacienda-style luxury resort that stands out among hotels in the Tamarindo area of Guanacaste. This beachfront property is fantastic for families with children of all ages, groups, and couples wanting resort-style amenities on a less-crowded beach.
The JW Marriott is comprised of 330 rooms set on nearly 4,500 acres of gray sand beaches and dry tropical forest.The three-story resort forms a U-shape around their massive ocean-view swimming pool with many discreet lounge nooks and courtyards. Guest rooms are lovely with luxurious Spanish furnishing and modern accents. All rooms come with A/C, flat-screen TV, safe deposit box, hair dryer, minibar, iron, and coffeemaker.
During down time, you can enjoy the fitness center, ocean-view swimming pools, nature trails, and access to three surrounding beaches: Mansita Beach (on site), Avellanas Beach (2.5 miles) and Langosta Beach (3.1 miles). You can also take advantage of the spa or take a shot at the world championship golf course. They also have a great kids center for young children.
Guests can dine at Mansita Restaurant for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Other dinner-only restaurants include Sabanero Steak House, Tamarine Asian-Fusion, and Nao Lobby Pub. The Azul Grill & Pool Bar offers lighter fare by the pool and Italian cuisine for lunch and dinner. For those wanting more local options, there are many restaurants in the famous surfer town of Tamarindo.
- Features one of the largest pools in Central America.
- Split-level, state-of-the-art exercise facility for the avid gym-goer.
- Provides access to three private beaches.
- Impressive 18-hole golf course designed by world famous architect Mike Young.
- The opportunities for exploration, relaxation, and entertainment are truly endless.
- Rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit at the luxury Costa Rica Spa.
- Commitment to the environment, with a Level 4 CST (Certificate of Sustainable Tourism).
*Prices reflect the least expensive rates during low season and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
Prices stated in GBP, EUR or CAD are calculated by exchange rate on xe.com and should be used as guidelines only; final price might vary at the time of booking. Discounts, special offers and others are expressed in US dollars unless indicated otherwise.
- Beach Access
- Breakfast Included
- Business Center
- Cable TV
- Fitness Facility
- Golf Course
- Kids’ Activities
- Kids’ Pool
- Ocean View
- On-Site Tours
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet