Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens
Elegant, One-of-a-Kind Boutique Hotel, Perfect for Romance & Honeymoons.
- MAP IT
- INQUIRE NOW
The Arenal Nayara Hotel stands out among other Arenal Volcano hotels as the ideal choice for those looking for an intimate boutique experience beneath the majestic Arenal Volcano. The Arenal Nayara repeatedly wins awards for their luxurious personalized services.
The hotel is comprised of 50 private casitas (bungalows), each surrounded by tropical gardens, with outdoor shower, private terrace with volcano views, and intimate Jacuzzi for two. All rooms have A/C, 32” Plasma TVs with cable, DVD/CD player, iPod stand, safe, mini-bar, and coffeemaker. Hotel amenities include complimentary WiFi throughout the property, as well as free international calls from the lobby and wine bar.
Their full-service restaurant, Altamira Restaurant, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The latest dining addition, Sushi Amor, is an artistic restaurant and lounge serving Asian-Latino fusion dishes. Not to be missed is the Nostalgia Wine Bar, where guests can enjoy hors d’oeuvres while sipping wines from around the world. Their swimming pool has three independent Jacuzzis and the Kali-Kali swim up bar, the perfect place to enjoy fresh tropical cocktails and snacks.
Other offerings include their indulgent spa and fitness center. Take advantage of the on-site complimentary birdwatching tour twice a week and yoga daily. Breakfast is included in the nightly rate.
- Luxury—24 deluxe suites in separate, private bungalows with their own tropical gardens. Enjoy waking up every morning to a majestic view of the 3,500 ft Arenal Volcano.
- Romance—Private rose petal baths and candle-lit dinners, perfect for couples!
- Wine—Nostalgia wine bar, where guests can sip the best of Latin American and Spanish vintages and enjoy hors d’oeuvres.
- Fun—Enjoy some of Costa Rica’s finest fresh fruit cocktails at the poolside sunken bar or cocktail bar and lounge.
- Exquisite Dining—Altamira “High View” Restaurant serves a variety of international cuisine and offers breathtaking views of the volcano.
- Relaxation—The spa, perched above the tropical rainforest, is fully functional, offering a variety of treatments such as massages, facials, and Jacuzzi therapy.
- Courtesy—Unlimited free international calls to anywhere in the world!
- Sustainability—Earned Level 4 CST (Certificate for Sustainable Tourism) through Costa Rican Tourism Board.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Fitness Facility
- Mini Fridge
- Swim-up Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet