Eco-Chic Paradise! Boutique Hotel with Spacious Villas & Exquisite Dining.
- MAP IT
- INQUIRE NOW
Cala Luna is a lovely boutique hotel located on the secluded Langosta Beach, a true gem among Tamarindo hotels and resorts. The region is well known for its gorgeous beaches, with year-round sun and a stunning tropical dry forest setting where you can spot monkeys, birds, and iguanas. The hotel is surrounded by lush gardens and offers laid-back luxury with fantastic personal service. A wonderful choice for honeymooners or couples, friends or families looking for a perfectly peaceful ambiance close to a bustling town.
Cala Luna has 20 deluxe rooms, 12 two-bedroom villas, and three three-bedroom villas all designed with contemporary colors. The deluxe rooms come with a private patio terrace, A/C, wide screen TV with satellite, WiFi, en suite bathrooms, phone, and safety box. All the villas come with a private swimming pool as well as a fully equipped kitchen, living and dining areas, and private terrace for BBQs. The swimming pool is surrounded by sun loungers and has a pool bar which serves snacks and cocktails. The Cala Moresca restaurant offers local, organic ingredients and Costa Rican flavors with an international flare. Breakfast is included in your stay. Spa treatments are available in your room or in the garden.
Langosta Beach is a two-minute walk along the hotel’s jungle path through the pretty organic herb and vegetable gardens. The beach has many volcanic rocks and shells scattered along the shoreline. A 15-minute walk along the coast to Tamarindo is where you will find a great swimming beach and many restaurants, shops, and nightlife.
- The hotel is only minutes away from beginner and advanced surfing breaks, award-winning sport-fishing, world-class golfing, and some of the Pacific’s most renowned snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Complimentary activities are offered such as yoga, live music, and a sunset beach cocktail.
- Easy-to-access daily activities will have you enjoying yoga and dance lessons, playing tennis, kayaking through one of the nearby lagoons, mountain biking, horseback riding, zipping along on a canopy tour, relaxing during a massage, or taking part in the area’s various nature and bird watching tours.
- Level 3 CST (Certificate of Sustainable Tourism), through the Costa Rican Tourism Board.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Beach Access
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
Get Your Free Quote Today
Please complete this form and one of our experts will contact you within 24hrs!
- Free Vacation Planning
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Interest Free Payment Plans
- Over 21,000 Thrilled Guests