Casa de los Sueños
Family, Homely & Spacious Feel in a Guanacaste Beach Town.
Casa de los Sueños is perfect for:
Large family getaways in homely and spacious lodgings.
Casa de los Sueños is a luxury three-story villa that pays homage to a rustic style, constituted of wooden interiors and locally sourced furniture. Nestled in Las Catalinas, a quiet beach-town in Guanacaste, it is well suited to families who are looking for peace and quiet in beautiful surroundings. Accommodating up to 12 guests, make yourself at home in this oceanfront gem.
What to Expect
- Seclusion and tranquility with Pacific Ocean views.
- Well designed property for family time.
- Attention from your personal “house mom” who will prepare breakfast and smoothies to keep you replenished throughout the day (food purchase separate).
- Access to beaches and activities.
What NOT to Expect
- Total seclusion. This rental is also within the grounds of Las Catalinas.
- Close proximity to extra restaurants and shops.
- Resort-like feel. This is a private, luxury accommodation.
Easy Breezy Living at Casa de los Sueños
The villa’s five bedrooms are distributed between the second and third floor. On the second floor there are three rooms with a shared balcony that opens out onto charming sea views. The ‘kids’ room is expertly designed, to keep both parents and children at ease. With two bunk beds and a ‘secret doorway’ that leads into the ‘parents’ room upstairs, family vacations are well catered for here.
Upstairs are the Master and Guest bedrooms, boasting ensuites and panoramic balconies. The vision of a Panamanian architect and interior designer, the decor is intended to reflect the soothing power of the ocean. Airy and unpretentious with vast windows, high beamed ceilings and white wash walls, they maximise natural light. Splashes of turquoise reflect the vivacity of the waves outside, giving the property an effortless style.
Scattered around the rest of the house are plenty more areas to kick back and relax. Soak up the sounds of the sea from the outside pool or the front terrace. Stroll through the zen garden and rediscover the serenity in the waters of the fountain as you admire the growing vines of the living wall. Peace is never far away.
At night families can gather around the artisan Guanacaste slab dining table, or the wooden armoire, which opens up to a 50’’ flat screen smart TV. Or they can explore the dining and shopping options Las Catalinas has to offer.
Las Catalinas: Something For Everyone
Make the most of Las Catalinas Beach Club’s exclusive amenities, including:
- lap pool with four swim lanes
- kids’ play pool
- adult lounging pool
- hot tub
- fitness suite with weight lifting and cardio equipment
- restaurant and cocktail bar
It also provides beach toys for rent, ready to be tested out in the fun surroundings. Other on-site offerings include 24-hour security, spa treatments, daily housekeeping service, and concierge service. As an extra, you can have your groceries pre-stocked and hire a chef for a relaxed dining experience.
- Local, artisan furnishings and decor with an artistic flare.
- Access to great family activities, including beach sports and adventure trails.
- Restaurant and cocktail bar onsite, for a place to escape in the evenings.
*Prices reflect the least expensive rates during low season and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
Prices stated in GBP, EUR or CAD are calculated by exchange rate on xe.com and should be used as guidelines only; final price might vary at the time of booking. Discounts, special offers and others are expressed in US dollars unless indicated otherwise.