Casa Maya in Las Catalinas
Stand out property by a Guanacaste beach.
- MAP IT
- INQUIRE NOW
Casa Maya is perfect for:
Groups of up to 14 guests in search of traditional, characterful surroundings.
A unique property in Las Catalinas, Guanacaste, Casa Maya stands out as an authentic yet stylish vacation home. A fusion of Costa Rican and Mayan traditions, the decor of the property is a fascinating history lesson in itself. Accommodating up to 14 guests, it’s a great option for families or friends looking for a taste of culture whilst enjoying the perks of Las Catalinas Beach Club.
What to Expect
- Distinctive rustic decor.
- Spacious lodgings that accommodates large groups.
- Included service from your dedicated “house mom” who will prepare breakfast and smoothies throughout the day (food purchase separate).
- Ocean views and access to beaches and activities.
What NOT to Expect
- Minimal, neutral design. This property has character and tradition.
- Easy access to additional restaurants and shops.
- Resort-like feel. This is a private, luxury accommodation.
Tradition Meets Tranquility
The four-bedroom villa has a rustic cottage feel, with three bedrooms located inside, and the other in a separate outhouse. All with ensuites, chandeliers, and enchanting views, families or groups of friends will be treated to the full works at Casa Maya. With a myriad of sleeping options to choose from, from kings, queens, bunk beds, and a trundle, all parties are catered for here.
True to its name, the decor of the house features textiles and hieroglyphics, with dark wood and rich leather interiors. Look out for the interesting artifacts dotted around the house, the ceramics and artwork that fill the shelves and walls. The little details make guests feel as if they’ve been transported to another time.
Flair meets comfort in the the open plan living room and dining space. With wide sofas and a flat screen TV, it’s a cozy place to relax and unwind. Also to be enjoyed is the private terrace outside. Boasting a grill and a private plunge pool, groups can meet and mingle in the peace of their private surroundings.
Las Catalinas: A Lively Oasis
Staying at Casa Maya you have access to a range of amenities at Las Catalinas Beach Club, such as:
- 25-meter (82-foot) lap pool
- kids’ play pool
- adult lounging pool
- hot tub
- exercise room with weight lifting and cardio equipment
- restaurant and a bar
On-site offerings include 24-hour security, spa treatments, daily housekeeping service, and concierge service. Beach toys can also be rented, ready to be tested out in the fun surroundings. As an extra, you can have your groceries pre-stocked and hire a chef for a relaxed dining experience.
- Individual, interesting property, the concept of Central American designers.
- Seclusion, in the semi-private, pedestrianized beach town of Las Catalinas.
- Private plunge pool and access to the three pools at the beach club.
*Prices reflect the least expensive rates during low season and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
Prices stated in GBP, EUR or CAD are calculated by exchange rate on xe.com and should be used as guidelines only; final price might vary at the time of booking. Discounts, special offers and others are expressed in US dollars unless indicated otherwise.