The Westin Resort and Spa
All-Inclusive Beachfront Resort with On-Site Activities, Perfect for Families.
- MAP IT
- INQUIRE NOW
Set along the white sand beaches of Playa Conchal in Costa Rica’s Northern Pacific province of Guanacaste, the Westin Costa Rica Resort & Spa is a high-end all-inclusive resort with something for everyone. Families, groups, and couples looking to relax while knowing that all the food and drinks are covered will love staying at the Westin Costa Rica.
The Westin Costa Rica all-inclusive resort offers a total of 406 guest rooms, perfectly situated on 1,500 acres of lush forests and pristine white sand beaches. Guestrooms are modern and comfortable, each featuring high-end amenities like plasma TV, A/C, minibar, iPod docking station, hairdryer, iron, and coffeemaker. Complimentary WiFi is available in the lobby, Royal Service Rooms, and Family Club Rooms (in-room low-speed WiFi is included and high-speed WiFi is available at $15/day).
There are eight restaurants at the all-inclusive Westin Costa Rica. Mitra Restaurant offers an international buffet for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A la carte restaurants include the Spirula (Pizza Bar) and Caracola Pool and Beach Restaurant which are open for lunch. Dinner a la carte offerings include Bamboo (Asian Fusion), Faisanela (Italian), Cauri (French), Las Candelas (Latino), and Mediterra (Mediterranean).
Kids will have a great time with their own Kids Club, where professional staff offer fun activities and programs (ages 4 to 12). Playgrounds, movies, video games, and more will keep them entertained. The resort also offers a Family Club program, including private check-in, amenities for children, family activities, and more.
For those with dietary restrictions such as gluten-free diets, the Westin is a fantastic choice. They offer gluten-free options such as bread, pizza, and pasta, and even treats like brownies and pancakes. Guests simply need to request these items or order them directly when at the buffet.
Take advantage of the fabulous fitness center, swimming pools, tennis courts, spa, and golf course.
The hotel is committed to environmental protection. Westin Resort was certified by the Costa Rican Tourism Board with a Level 5 (highest available) CST (Certificate of Sustainable Tourism).
- The hotel features an outdoor freshwater pool for adults and children with a Jacuzzi set in 20,000 square feet of beautiful gardens.
- Exclusive Royal Beach pool for adults.
- 24-hour Room Service, 18-Hole Reserva Conchal Golf Course, four lighted tennis courts, flexible meeting spa within five meeting rooms, gym, and much more.
- An array of activities: bicycle and kayak tours, scuba diving, fishing, deep-sea fishing, water bikes, and snorkeling.
- Contemporary world cuisine is served in various venues located throughout the resort so that you can try something different every day.
- Boasts five bars throughout the resort where you can relax and enjoy a variety of fashionable cocktails and premium brand drinks.
- All suites at the Westin Costa Rica feature: Private terrace or balcony, living area with sofa, plasma TV, phone, coffeemaker, safe, air conditioning, iPod docks, minibar, and other modern amenities.
*Rates are per person per night based on double occupancy.
*Prices reflect the least expensive rates during low season and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us and share your travel dates. Final package pricing includes taxes, domestic transport, tours and lodging as described unless otherwise indicated. The package does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Beach Access
- Breakfast Included
- Business Center
- Cable TV
- Can accommodate dietary restrictions
- Fitness Facility
- Golf Course
- Kids’ Activities
- Kids’ Pool
- On-Site Tours
- Swim-up Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet