Great Value, Rustic Hotel with Direct Beach Access.
Tulemar Resort is perfect for:
Families and couples that want to unwind and have adventures in an exclusive beach.
Tulemar Resort is the junction of two originally separate properties, Tulemar Bungalows and Buena Vista Villas. This great resort offers comfortable stays to guests seeking the beauty and enjoyment of the beach and the vivacity of rainforests.
One of the very first hotels on Costa Rica’s Central Pacific coast of Manuel Antonio, Tulemar Resort has been a favorite of international tourists since the 1980s. For families or couples hoping to enjoy direct beach access and wildlife while also being budget-conscious, Tulemar Resort has wonderfully rustic bungalows. For those looking for the comfort and privacy of a luxury hotel, there are villas as well. Both options have great amenities for guests to enjoy and, above all, they are located right on Tulemar beach!
Two in One
There are bungalows and villas, all built high on the lush hillside of the exclusive Tulemar Garden, overlooking 33 acres of stunning rainforest. They are all nestled into the vegetation, letting you experience it intimately from your own seat. Wake up every day to the songs of birds and admire the thriving jungle around you. Then head to the beach to explore and have fun. Tulemar is located in a protected bay allowing you to take advantage of the various water activities without having to worry about undertows or riptides. There are also nature trails for hiking and birdwatching, so make sure to go out and discover the sloths, lapas, and iguanas that hide in the trees.
All of Tulemar Resort’s accommodations are equipped with similar amenities to make your stay comfortable, and all of them have access to the resort’s common areas. Lounge at the refreshing pools, and enjoy delicious food at their four restaurants, all offering different options, from a warm Costa Rican breakfast to an Italian dinner. Also, the bar at the beach ensures that you don’t have to go far to order your favorite cocktail or satisfy the rumbling in your stomach while you relax and unwind. There are also several restaurants in the area that will deliver to your bungalow (ask the concierge upon arrival).
You also have access to the spa, the fitness center, and complimentary use of several boogie boards and kayaks to practice sports at the beach. And of course, there’s WiFi throughout the property.
- The octagonal design of the Bungalows was created so that you have a special view from every window in all directions, and the windows open completely to allow the outside to virtually come inside.
- Tulemar’s infinity swimming pool is the perfect place to enjoy a moment under the tropical sun. The view from the pool overlooks the Pacific Ocean and the beautiful coastline.
- A shuttle is provided to drive you to and from the beach (just call your concierge). If you want to walk, it’s about 15 to 20 minutes down, but you may want to catch a ride back to your bungalow, as it is a steep walk up.
- At the beach you’ll find chairs, towels, umbrellas, boogie boards, and kayaks, all complimentary.
- There is food and beverage service at the beach for breakfast and lunch for an additional cost.
*Prices reflect the least expensive rates during low season and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us and share your travel dates. Final package pricing includes taxes, domestic transport, tours and lodging as described unless otherwise indicated. The package does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Beach Access
- Ocean View
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet