Tango Mar Resort
Modern Comfort in a Remote Beachfront Setting of the Nicoya Peninsula.
- MAP IT
- INQUIRE NOW
Set on the unspoiled beaches of the Nicoya Peninsula, Tango Mar Beach Resort offers numerous services to suit families with children of all ages and couples looking for hotels with modern amenities set in a remote beachfront setting.
During 2017, pay for three nights and get the fourth free! Offer valid only on specific dates and room types.* Talk to a Travel Consultant for details.
Tango Mar Beach Resort is comprised of 37 guest rooms and four villas, all tastefully designed with crisp linens and fresh tropical furnishing. Guest rooms are equipped with A/C, satellite TV, safe, hair dryer, minibar, and coffeemaker. Additional amenities include tennis courts, horse stables, and complimentary WiFi throughout most of the property,
Breakfast and dinner are served at the Cristobal Restaurant, a casual yet elegant location overlooking the ocean. For lunch, snacks, and frosty afternoon refreshments, guests can enjoy the poolside/beachside El Pirata Grill. Tango Mar can accommodate special diets with advanced notice.
The entire property spans nearly 150 combining a natural beach, hiking trails, rainforest, and even a waterfall. The surf at Tango Mar varies a great deal, and often large waves make swimming in the ocean an activity only for strong experienced swimmers. For those who enjoy strolling on scenic natural beaches though, walking the crescent cove is lovely. Do take time to enjoy the on-site amenities like a seaside bar, nine-hole golf course, spa, yoga studio, and beachfront convention center. Tango Mar offers signature tours like birdwatching, snorkeling, sportfishing, and more at an additional cost.
- Tango Mar offers it all – an ecological mix of sea, sand, wildlife, and tropical flora, all within a four-star, private reserve resort.
- Two private beaches have over a mile of sand for walking and sunbathing.
- Tango Mar has its own horses and stables. You can ride into the jungle, across rivers and valleys, visiting local village communities and discovering hidden jungle waterfalls. Trails also include some of the best beach horseback riding available anywhere.
- Exhilarating snorkeling and scuba adventures are to be found among the reefs off nearby Tortuga Island with their intriguing rock formations festooned with myriad soft corals, sponges, anemones, feather dusters, and more.
- Level 3 CST (Certificate of Sustainable Tourism).
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Beach Access
- Breakfast Included
- Business Center
- Cable TV
- Can accommodate dietary restrictions
- Golf Course
- On-Site Tours
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Wireless Internet