The Falls Resort
Boutique Hotel with Great Value, Modern Amenities, & Lush Gardens.
- MAP IT
- INQUIRE NOW
Tucked into tropical gardens in the Central Pacific region of Manuel Antonio, The Falls Resort is a perfect example of Costa Rican hospitality. Understated and comfortable, with modern amenities and resplendent gardens, it’s perfect for families and couples looking for a little oasis just a few minutes from the area’s famous beaches and national park.
The Falls Resort is comprised of 23 guest rooms and one apartment. All rooms come standard with A/C, cable TV, DVD player, a stocked minibar, coffeemaker, terrace with seating, and walk-in closet. The swimming pool is surrounded by gorgeous and lively gardens where one can spot hummingbirds, squirrel monkeys, white faced capuchin monkeys, basilisk lizards, sloths, parrots, toucans, and more! They offer complimentary WiFi in the bar, restaurant, and lobby. The Falls staff can also arrange massage treatments for guests.
The hotel’s on-site restaurant, The Falls Garden Café, serves a variety of local and international dishes with reasonable prices. They are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily (but close early on Sundays). The chefs can accommodate special diets as long as guests are clear about restrictions. Buffet breakfast is included in the nightly rate.
- The lush gardens provide a home and shelter for seven types of hummingbirds, squirrel monkeys, white faced capuchin monkeys, basilisk lizards, sloths, parrots, toucans, and much more.
- More than a thousand plant varieties are on the property, including dozens of orchids, herbs, and fruit trees.
- Snorkeling, kayaking, hiking, rafting, and more are available activities in and around Manuel Antonio.
- Level 3 CST (Certificate of Sustainable Tourism).
*Prices reflect the least expensive rates during low season and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us and share your travel dates. Final package pricing includes taxes, domestic transport, tours and lodging as described unless otherwise indicated. The package does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Can accommodate dietary restrictions
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet