Enmesh yourself in nature and luxurious ambiance for an amazing vacation.
- MAP IT
- INQUIRE NOW
Lagarta Lodge is an elegant boutique hotel situated beside two rivers, expansive sandy beaches, and lush woods along the North Pacific coast of Costa Rica. The property maintains its own private nature reserve with magnificent mangrove trees. These allow you to enmesh yourself in nature and the luxurious ambiance of the resort for the amazing vacation.
Hotel Lagarta Lodge is 4.5-hour drive (or a 30-minute flight) from San José; a 10-minute drive from Nosara’s airstrip or a 2.45-hour drive (or 20-minute flight) from Liberia’s International Airport. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to and from Nosara.
Among its accommodations, the property offers 26 guest rooms, of which 11 are Jungle Suites, 8 Panorama Suites and 7 Flor Blanca Suites. These feature electronic in-room safes, bathrobes, hair dryer, telefone, coffee/espresso machine, a small fridge, air conditioning, ceiling fan, terrace or balcony, king or queen-sized beds, luxurious bedding, non-smoking and accessible rooms and iron and iron board upon request.
Nearby you’ll find marvelous beaches. The closest one is Pelada Beach, located only 10 – 15 minutes walking. The farthest beach is San Juanillo, which is 18 km away and requires a 40-minute drive. If surfing is your thing, you will find ideal conditions at the Playa Guiones, and adventure is guaranteed at the spectacular canopy rope course.
- Lagarta Lodge prides itself of being a sustainable and socially responsible hotel, and these pillars are central to their mission.
- The hotel is located in Nosara, Guanacaste. This area has been designated as one of the world’s five “Blue Zones” where people live the longest and happiest lives.
- Every room is filled with thoughtful details. One of its coolest features is a tablet, where you can view hotel information and tours.
- The hotel has its own private art gallery, which feature art pieces from the Malekus, one of the local indigenous communities in Guanacaste.
- Lagarta Lodge has its own biological reserve, and guests are welcome to take a guided tour and explore the area.
*Prices reflect the least expensive rates during low season and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
Prices stated in GBP, EUR or CAD are calculated by exchange rate on xe.com and should be used as guidelines only; final price might vary at the time of booking. Discounts, special offers and others are expressed in US dollars unless indicated otherwise.
- 24-hour room service
- Air Conditioning
- Art Gallery
- Ceiling fan
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Hair dryer
- Souvenir shop
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
- Yoga deck and classes