Large Rainforest Resort, Offering Numerous Activities & Amenities.
- MAP IT
- INQUIRE NOW
El Parador is an award-winning resort where you can find the perfect balance between traditional charm and modern hospitality. The rainforest, a spa, and a mini-golf course wait for you near Manuel Antonio national park.
- Book two or three nights at this hotel and get an extra night for FREE.
- Valid for select travel dates between September 1st – December 15th, 2018.
- Save up to $720 during your stay on selected room types.
- Inquire for details.
Rate per night does not include any discounts. Restrictions may apply.
Set above the rainforests of Manuel Antonio, El Parador Resort & Spa is a favorite among families looking for a full-service resort with plenty of dining options and activities, located near the world-famous Manuel Antonio National Park.
Holding multiple World Travel Awards and the Costa Rican Tourism Board’s highest Level 5 Certificate of Sustainable Tourism, El Parador Resort & Spa marries the old-world charm and European-inspired ambiance of a traditional Spanish parador with the warm Costa Rican hospitality of a sprawling tropical oasis. El Parador is adjacent to the sheltered cove of Playa Biesanz and just minutes from Manuel Antonio National Park, the neighboring fishing village of Quepos, and the local airport.
The massive resort consists of 121 rooms set along 12 acres of lush rainforest. Guest rooms and suites are equipped with A/C, cable TV, safe deposit box, hairdryer, minibar, and coffeemaker. Hotel amenities include a fitness center, spa, gift shop, tennis courts, mini-golf course, yoga classes, three ocean-view swimming pools (including the 24-hour adult-only pool), nature trails, complimentary WiFi throughout the property and rooms, and free shuttle service to the public beach with scheduled times throughout the day.
Daily buffet breakfast, with a thoughtful mix of healthy options alongside family favorites, is served at La Galeria Restaurant and included with your stay. Enjoy everything from fresh tropical fruits, juices, cereals, pastries, pancakes, or waffles, to a hearty Costa Rican “gallo pinto’ and cooked-to-order omelets, while taking in the beautiful vistas of the bay from the La Galeria’s open-air terraces.
- From the property, you might witness the awesome spectacle of migrating whales, while just a bit further south the unspoiled beach of Matapalo plays host to another of nature’s miracles: the annual nesting of turtles, which usually occurs between July and December.
- El Parador has several restaurant options including the elegant La Galeria and Don Juan Bar, the more casual El Quijote and Sancho Panza, the La Fargata Restaurant & Tapas Bar, El Galeón and Sushi Fune, and La Reina private dining area.
- The selection of garden, jungle, or ocean-view rooms and lavish suites dot the sprawling grounds, affording both family-friendly and couples-only romantic options.
- Scenic jungle trails shared by lazy sloths, giant iguanas, and frolicking titi, whiteface, and howler monkeys lead to jagged panoramic cliffs overlooking the ocean.
*Prices reflect the least expensive rates during low season and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
Prices stated in GBP, EUR or CAD are calculated by exchange rate on xe.com and should be used as guidelines only; final price might vary at the time of booking. Discounts, special offers and others are expressed in US dollars unless indicated otherwise.
- Beach Access
- Breakfast Included
- Business Center
- Cable TV
- Fitness Facility
- Kids’ Activities
- Kids’ Pool
- Ocean View
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Wireless Internet