The Ultimate Costa Rica Luxury
Limited-time Exclusive Deal to Costa Rica's Finest Boutique Hotels
Number of nights: 8
This exclusive offer will have you experience our favorite boutique hotels! If you’re looking for a perfect blend of luxury, nature, and Costa Rican culture for your honeymoon or romantic getaway, look no further. With the Ultimate Costa Rica luxury vacation package, you will enjoy a little bit of everything:
– Spectacular mountain views and the exquisite coffee at the authentic Finca Rosa Blanca
– Leisure times at the beachfront eco-paradise set near Manuel Antonio National Park—Arenas del Mar (Spa Credit included!)
– Secluded, adult-only luxury ambiance amidst jungle-covered slopes of the Central Pacific at Kura Design Villas (whale watching tour included—once in a lifetime experience of nature!)
– Reminiscence of colonial times while staying at a historic mansion in downtown San José, Grano de Oro
The boutique setting these properties provide are a sure sign of exceptional service with unparalleled attention to details, superb dining experiences, outstanding amenities; all set in elegant yet subtle surroundings that bring out the best of Costa Rica, just for you!
- Exclusive Airport ‘Meet and Greet’ service—we’ll greet you off the plane and going through the customs will be like walk in the park
- Private transfer to Finca Rosa Blanca with an English speaking driver
- One night lodging at Finca Rosa Blanca—including breakfast
- A tour of the coffee farm
- Private transfer to Arenas del Mar with an English speaking driver
- Two nights lodging at Arenas del Mar—including breakfast daily
- Private transfer to Kura Design Villas with an English speaking driver
- Four nights lodging at Kura Design Villas
- Whale watching tour
- Private transfer to Grano de Oro
- One night lodging at Grano de Oro—including breakfast
- Private transfer to San José Airport for your flight home
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
DAY BY DAY
Day 1—Our team will meet you at the airport and after a short drive you’ll arrive at the lovely Finca Rosa Blanca. Explore the property on a coffee farm tour where you’ll get to see the whole process from bean on a tree to delicious brew in your mug!
Day 2—Next head to the coast where you’ll stay at the luxurious Arenas del Mar. Here you will experience the most breathtaking of views from a bluff overlooking the bright blue ocean and white sand beaches. Explore the famous National Park or spend the day at the beach.
Day 3—Really get into relaxation mode as you take advantage of your Spa credit. Feel the tension melt away with a massage treatment or facial.
Day 4—A private transfer will take you to the luxurious Kura Design Villas. As you drive south, watch as the coastal mountains move closer the coastline and create some unique and dramatic scenery. And just wait until you arrive at your hotel!
Day 5—Take to the water as you go on a whale watching tour! With a little luck you’ll see pseudo-orca, humpback, and pilot whales. And don’t forget about the several species of dolphins that call the area home—you may even see the rare sea turtle!
Day 6—Explore the nearby local beaches- you can find both popular spots and places that seem undiscovered. Go on another tour like snorkeling, horseback riding or explore one of the area’s national pariks.
Day 7—Soak in the sun on your last beach day. Lounge poolside and enjoy a refreshing cocktail or stay on your private terrace and watch the passing wildlife.
Day 8—Head to your last stop at Grano de Oro hotel. Enjoy this historic mansion in the heart of San José. If you feel like exploring the city, check out the many interesting museums or do some last minute souvenir shopping. Or stay in and enjoy the excellent dining—some of the best in the country!
Day 9—Take a short ride to the San José Airport for your flight home.
This package includes these hotels:
Experience a taste of Costa Rica—either literally—in a coffee cup, on a dining plate, or figuratively—the lush life of its tropical surroundings. This boutique hotel is a perfect getaway for travel connoisseurs!« View Hotel »
Arenas del Mar is the best beachfront hotel and an ideal choice for anyone looking for understated luxury while being eco-conscious.« View Hotel »
Kurà Design Villas offers six romantic, luxury suites blended into the Costa Rican tropical rainforest high above the Marino Ballena National Park.« View Hotel »
Grano de Oro Hotel is a surprising oasis in the concrete jungle of the San Jose downtown, offering boutique-style services and luxury accommodations.« View Hotel »
This package includes these tours:
Ballena National Marine Park is home to one of the longest humpback whale seasons in the world!« View Tour »
Get Your Free Quote Today
Please complete this form and one of our experts will contact you within 24hrs!
- Free Vacation Planning
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Interest Free Payment Plans
- Over 21,000 Thrilled Guests
In the Lap of Luxury
Experience the best of the best that Costa Rica has to offer with 5 star hotels and the best tours. This is a luxury escape everyone will enjoy!Read more
Eco Lodge Combo
See some of Costa Rica's most beautiful spots in this vacation package that takes you to the country's best eco-lodges.Read more
Green Family Adventure
Have an adventure-filled vacation—cloud forest and Manuel Antonio beach with all tours included—while staying at Costa Rica's famous eco-hotels.Read more