Thermal Hot Springs, Spa, Excellent Dining, & Stellar Views of the Volcano.
Set at the foothills of the Arenal Volcano just outside of the small town of La Fortuna, the Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa is a great option among numerous Arenal hotels, a quaint mountain-style resort experience with modern amenities and stellar views of the volcano.
The hotel has 53 spacious suites, all with modern furnishings. Each suite offers a French balcony or small terrace with panoramic views of Arenal Volcano, as well as satellite TV, A/C, electronic safe, hair dryer, minibar, and coffeemaker. Guest suites also come with a private Jacuzzi in the room. Hotel amenities include complimentary WiFi in the rooms, lobby, and restaurant, private on-site thermal hot springs, and free shuttle service into La Fortuna. The hotel is set along well-manicured gardens, steamy hot springs, and impressive views of the towering Arenal Volcano.
The Kioro’s main restaurant, Heliconias Restaurant, serves buffet breakfast and a la carte dinner daily. The menu consists of international dishes. The more casual Orquídeas Restaurant is located right next to the pool. They are open for lunch daily and have lighter fare and snacks.
Buffet breakfast is included in the nightly rate. Additional amenities include a gift shop, small gym, spa, and game room. Guests at Arenal Kioro can also enjoy the off-site Titokú Hot Springs, just six kilometers away from the hotel, which are open to the public by reservation. Titoku has restrooms, dressing rooms, lockers, and a snack bar.
The hotel is committed to environmental protection, having become certified through the Costa Rican Tourism Board with a Level 5 CST (Certificate of Sustainable Tourism), the highest level available.
- Explore—Nature trails where a variety of plant species can be observed as well as extensive adventure tour options.
- Relax—To achieve the balance of your body and soul—natural volcanic thermal springs to soak in as well as the sensuous full-service Neidin Spa.
- Eco-friendly—Arenal Kioro is distinguished for having a leading environmental protection program, as it’s constructed from reforested wood and uses an eco-efficient energy system.
- Dining—The chef at Heliconias Restaurant offers exquisite dishes based on international cuisine with an emphasis on meat and seafood.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Breakfast Included
- Business Center
- Cable TV
- Fitness Facility
- Hot Springs
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
Get Your Free Quote Today
Please complete this form and one of our experts will contact you within 24hrs!
- Free Vacation Planning
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Interest Free Payment Plans
- Over 21,000 Thrilled Guests