The Ultimate Costa Rica Luxury
Experience Some of Costa Rica's Finest Boutique Hotels.
- DAY BY DAY
- MAP IT
- INQUIRE NOW
Number of nights: 8
This exclusive offer will have you experience our favorite boutique hotels! If you’re looking for a perfect blend of luxury, nature, and Costa Rican culture for your honeymoon or romantic getaway, look no further. With the Ultimate Costa Rica luxury vacation package, you will enjoy a little bit of everything:
– Spectacular mountain views and the exquisite coffee at the authentic Finca Rosa Blanca
– Leisure times at the beachfront eco-paradise set near Manuel Antonio National Park—Arenas del Mar (spa credit included!)
– Secluded, adult-only luxury ambiance amidst jungle-covered slopes of the Central Pacific at Kura Design Villas (whale watching tour included—once-in-a-lifetime experience of nature!)
– Reminiscence of colonial times while staying at a historic mansion in downtown San José, Grano de Oro, complete with one of the best restaurants in all of Costa Rica
The boutique setting these properties provide is a sure sign of exceptional service with unparalleled attention to details, superb dining experiences, and outstanding amenities, all set in elegant yet subtle surroundings that bring out the best of Costa Rica, just for you!
- Exclusive Airport ‘Meet and Greet’ service—we’ll greet you off the plane so going through customs will be like a walk in the park
- Private transfer to Finca Rosa Blanca with an English-speaking driver
- One night lodging at Finca Rosa Blanca—including breakfast
- Private transfer to Arenas del Mar with an English-speaking driver
- Two nights lodging at Arenas del Mar—including breakfast daily
- Private transfer to Kura Design Villas with an English-speaking driver
- Four nights lodging at Kura Design Villas
- Whale watching and snorkelling tour
- Private transfer to Grano de Oro
- One night lodging at Grano de Oro
- Private transfer to San José Airport for your flight home
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
DAY BY DAY
Day 1—Our team will meet you at the airport and after a short drive you’ll arrive at the lovely Finca Rosa Blanca. Explore the property on a coffee farm tour* where you’ll get to see the whole process from fruit on a tree to delicious brew in your mug!
Day 2—Next head to the coast where you’ll stay at the luxurious Arenas del Mar. Here you will experience the most breathtaking of views from a bluff overlooking the bright blue ocean and white sand beaches. Explore the famous national park or spend the day at the beach.
Day 3—Really get into relaxation mode as you take advantage of your spa credit. Feel the tension melt away with a massage treatment or facial.
Day 4—A private transfer will take you to the luxurious Kura Design Villas. As you drive south, watch as the coastal mountains move closer to the coastline and create some unique and dramatic scenery. And just wait until you arrive at your hotel!
Day 5—Take to the water as you go on a whale watching tour! With a little luck you’ll see pseudo-orca, humpback, and pilot whales. And don’t forget about the several species of dolphins that call the area home—you may even see a rare sea turtle!
Day 6—Explore the nearby local beaches—you can find both popular spots and places that seem undiscovered. Go on another tour like snorkeling or horseback riding or explore one of the area’s national parks.
Day 7—Soak in the sun on your last beach day. Lounge poolside and enjoy a refreshing cocktail or stay on your private terrace and watch the passing wildlife.
Day 8—Head to your last stop at Grano de Oro hotel. Enjoy this historic mansion in the heart of San José. If you feel like exploring the city, check out the many interesting museums or do some last-minute souvenir shopping. Or stay in and enjoy the excellent fine dining—some of the best in the country!
Day 9—Enjoy one of the best a la carte breakfasts* in the country before your short ride to the San José Airport for your flight home.
*Suggested; not included in price.
This package includes these hotels:
Experience a taste of Costa Rica—either literally—in a coffee cup or on a dining plate, or figuratively—the lush life of its tropical surroundings. This boutique hotel is a perfect getaway for travel connoisseurs!« View Hotel »
Arenas del Mar is the best beachfront hotel and an ideal choice for anyone looking for understated luxury while being eco-conscious.« View Hotel »
Kurà Design Villas offers six romantic, luxury suites blended into the Costa Rican tropical rainforest high above the Ballena National Marine Park.« View Hotel »
Grano de Oro Hotel is a surprising oasis in downtown San Jose downtown, offering boutique-style services, luxury accommodations, and one of the finest restaurants in the country.« View Hotel »
Get Your Free Quote Today
Please complete this form and one of our experts will contact you within 24hrs!
- Free Vacation Planning
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Interest Free Payment Plans
- Over 21,000 Thrilled Guests
Indulge yourself in peacefulness. First in the clouds and then on the coast, these destinations have everything you'll want for a relaxing getaway.Read more
Charming and rustc meets elegant and luxurious. Go from a relaxing volcanic mud bath to adrenaline-filled tours- this vacation packs it all in!Read more
The Spa Circuit
This vacation is designed for total relaxation. It's just the right amount of exploring the jungle, forest, and beach, mixed in with plenty of spa...Read more