Eco-Boutique Jungle Lodge with Incredible Nature & Adventure Packages.
- MAP IT
- INQUIRE NOW
Set on the cliffside high above the Corcovado National Park on Costa Rica’s Osa Peninsula, Casa Corcovado Lodge is a marvelous eco-boutique hotel with some of the best views of any hotel in the country. Spacious and comfortable bungalows make Casa Corcovado a wonderful option for families and couples wanting to experience the rainforest in modern accommodations.
Even arriving at the lodge is an adventure! Guests will be picked up at either Palma Sur or Drake Bay airstrip and taken to the lodge by boat. The hotel staff will take your luggage while you hop out of the boat on to the breathtaking beach (sandals recommended) and catch your ride up to the lodge.
Set among 170 acres of lowland tropical rainforest and gardens, Casa Corcovado boasts 14 Bungalows. The bungalows are lovely with contemporary and artistic furnishings, each with spacious bathroom, ample closet, ceiling fan, safe, and minibar. If connectivity is essential, complimentary WiFi is available by the pool, Salon Corcovado, and manager’s office.
Guests will enjoy a meal plan of breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the Los Vitrales Restaurant. The very accommodating kitchen staff creates truly beautiful and delicious dishes for every meal. Just outside of the restaurant is Del Bosque Bar with a wide variety of liquors, wines, and beer. Be sure you are present at the Margarita Sunset Point to witness one of the best sunsets in the country. Additional amenities include two pools, hiking trails, and gift shop.
The main package includes transportation from Palmar Sur to Casa Corcovado, full-day meal plan with non-alcoholic beverages, a tour of the Corcovado National Park and Caño Island, an optional birdwatching tour, and hiking along the Casa Corcovado Trail. Packages vary from two to six nights with different themes in mind such as underwater treasures, jungle safari, or paradise in the rain forest.
- There are no roads to Casa Corcovado Jungle Lodge, so guests will be picked up and transported to the property by motor launch. This in fact provides the ideal base for your perfect rainforest experience.
- National Geographic Society named Corcovado “the most biologically intense place on earth” with 13 separate ecosystems, almost one thousand species of trees, and nearly one hundred species of birds.
- Tapirs, jaguars, and scarlet macaws can be found the densest population in Mesoamerica, among the largest trees in Costa Rica.
- Comfort and luxury are ensured with all accommodations, whether you find yourself sleeping in a hammock or mosquito-net draped soft bed.
- Enjoy the private tropical beach, two pools, “Los Vitrales” restaurant, and bar “El Bosque”, both providing breathtaking views.
- The hotel is committed to environmental protection, having become certified through the Costa Rican Tourism Board with a Level 5 (highest available) CST (Certificate of Sustainable Tourism).
*Pricing based on double occupancy, four-night stay. Inquire now for more details and special offers!
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
Prices stated in GBP, EUR or CAD are calculated by exchange rate on xe.com and should be used as guidelines only; final price might vary at the time of booking. Discounts, special offers and others are expressed in US dollars unless indicated otherwise.
- Ocean View
- On-Site Tours
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet