* To be a valid referral the booking client must:
- Create their own itinerary with own payment option. (i.e. Not linked to other itineraries. So additions made to booked, un-traveled itineraries do not count.)
- Have a sale value of over $1.000.00
- Be able to establish how and by whom they were referred. (i.e. By a Friend that booked with us, through a friend of a friend, or even a family member that found us online whether they booked or not)
- Clients cannot refer themselves.
- The referred client has to book a vacation with us to be valid.
- A travel agent would need to refer us at least 2 referrals to receive $100 Amazon Voucher.
- A referrer can refer as many clients as they like as long as each itinerary is separate with its own payment.
- Referrers’ e-mail will need to be valid and working for at least 31 days once referred client has booked, as payments will be made on the first day of the following month booked.
- Referrers’ e-mail is the responsibility of the client booking, and we cannot be held responsible for inaccurate e-mail addresses or failure to arrive once sent.
- Traveled client cannot claim that they were referred after they have traveled.
- Clarification of referral needs to be confirmed on the day of booking from the referred client to be valid.
If you have any questions or comments about our referral program, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org