Price: $155 - $207 per night*
The Palo Alto Hotel is located in Boquete, Chiriqui. The property features a mix of luxury and classic architecture right at the banks of the Palo Alto River, overlooking a lush tropical landscape. Each of the spacious suites have been furnished with Indonesian imports creating a perfect combination of luxury, serenity and sophistication. The hotel’s location makes it ideal to set out on exciting tours like hikes, canopy tours and birdwatching.
- The hotel’s common areas are decorated with works of art by respected Panamanian artists such as Olga Sinclair and Vittoria Moreno.
- The Palo Alto Restaurant offers a fusion of Asian and European flavors, with room service and delivery available every day from 7 AM to 10 PM.
- Indulge yourself at the Haven Spa which offers European-style treatments for beauty and relaxation.
- Internet connection in every room.
- French amenities from L’Occitane.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
« INQUIRE NOW »
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.