Location: Bocas del Toro
Price: $145 - $562 per night*
Set within a relaxed and friendly ambiance that reflects the local culture, Popa Paradise Resort is an oasis that showcases the natural beauty of the Bocas Islands and is one of the best hotels in Bocas del Toro and the surrounding area. The resort is surrounded by the Caribbean waters, deserted shores and lush tropical rainforest. Popa Paradise accommodations consists of 10 cottages, 5 lodge rooms, 2 luxury suites and the penthouse. A 5,000 square foot clubhouse, with wireless internet access, large resort style pool with a swim-up bar and waterfall, is surrounded by coconut palms and landscaped gardens. The service is excellent with friendly staff from the local area.
- The suites and penthouse are part of a large house available in whole or part for family or large groups.
- Guests can choose from our four different sized and styled cottages all offering full bathrooms with hot and cold water, air conditioning, television with satellite TV, DVD players, beautiful custom hardwood furniture and large shaded porches for enjoying the ocean view and breezes.
- Popa Paradise Bistro and Bar serves delicious tropical dishes, exotic cocktails and mouthwatering desserts.
- Nearby activities include kayak tours, scuba diving, snorkeling and surfing.
- Popa Paradise Beach Resort features a stunning private beach.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
« INQUIRE NOW »
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.