Los Quetzales Ecolodge
Chalet Lodging with Gorgeous View for Cloud Forest Experience near Boquete
Los Quetzales Lodge and Spa is the ideal place for those longing to escape from the hustle and bustle of modern living. Located at 6,800 feet above sea-level, the lodge is situated within a private reserve in the Volcan Baru National Park. Los Quetzales offers guests two distinctive lodging choices: a ten-room riverside hotel complex in the picturesque town of Guadalupe, or one of the four fully equipped chalets located within the Volcan Baru National Park.
- The chalets feature fireplaces, living rooms, private kitchens, skylights and observation balconies.
- Guests can have the unforgettable and rare experience of seeing the resplendent quetzal in its natural habitat.
- Since this is a remote lodge, no electricity is offered. Guests will have access to kerosene lights.
- Activities and tours include: bird watching, orchid observation, horseback riding, mountain bike trips, hiking and trekking.
- The spa offers delightful beauty treatments and massages.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Breakfast Included
- Fitness Facility
- Kids Activities
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.
Rainforest SafariExplore the Panamanian rainforest on this exciting vacation package. See some of the country’s richest natural areas including a Rainforest Resort located close to Panama City along the Panama...Read more