Los Mandarinos Hotel & Spa
Cozy Boutique Hotel & Spa located up in the Anton Valley
Los Mandarinos Hotel & Spa is a cozy, boutique hotel with stunning mountain views. The Tuscan-inspired outside decor, lovely spa and restaurant are all nestled in the majestic mountainside of El Valle. Service is personalized for sports and leisure activities, spa treatments and restaurant room service. The area is surrounded by a mountain range that forms part of the Gaital National Monument, a cloud forest nature preserve. It is excellent for hiking, trekking, rappelling, mountain biking, nature tours, horseback riding, birding and adventure sports.
- The hotel features two heated swimming pools and jacuzzis.
- Picturesque and immaculate lawns and gardens
- Extensive custom spa treatments both in-spa and in-room.
- Eco-friendly and historic adventures to nearby sites include a hike to the highest point in El Valle, Cerro Gaital, a visit to Pre-Columbian petroglyphs and more
- The hotel’s Irish-inspired, on-site pub, O’Pedro’s Tavern, offers drinks, tasty pub food and entertainment.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Breakfast Included
- Business Center
- Cable TV
- Kids Activities
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.
No City NoisePanama City can be fun, but nothing compares to Panama’s wonderful countryside where you can see lush mountains, filled with exotic vegetation and breathtaking valleys with picturesque rivers....Read more
Rainforest SafariExplore the Panamanian rainforest on this exciting vacation package. See some of the country’s richest natural areas including David and the Anton Valley where you will be in direct communion...Read more