Price: $172 - $180 per night*
Located just outside Boquete, Panama, this hotel was originally built as a stable for horses and was converted to a luxury Bed and Breakfast in the year 2000. The property sits on a coffee plantation estate with magnificent views of the town below as well as Baru Volcano.The B&B features four deluxe rooms and two suites, all with queen beds, TVs with DVD players, private patios and beautiful marble bathrooms.
- Relax in a spacious jacuzzi tub.
- Spacious lobby and grand salon with billiard table.
- The hotel features a private business room with 24 hour internet access.
- Gourmet “Los Establos” coffee and wine served between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m.
- Nearby tours include hiking, kayaking, rafting and safari tours.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
« INQUIRE NOW »
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.