Nostalgic Boutique Hotel located in the Heart of Panamas Old Town
The nostalgic notion of European Old World charm is highlighted in this intimate boutique hotel located in the heart of Casco Viejo, Panama´s most sought after old quarter. This carefully finished former 1930´s apartment building emphasizes the natural space, light and views to maintain an original historic and classic charm. The hand-painted tiles, family heirlooms and Canal treasures that currently adorn Las Clementinas´ six well-appointed suites, café and restaurant, patioed garden-area and rooftop terrace are now fused with modern comfort and luxury. Both travelers and residents enjoy the international cuisine and local delights of Las Clementinas Café and Bar, named one of the best restaurant and brunch scenes in the area. With an incredible daytime and nighttime view of Panama City´s ever-growing skyline, Canal voyages and old city from the hotel´s tiled rooftop terrace, Las Clementinas embraces elegance with luxury.
- Fully-equipped kitchen, satellite TV, high-speed Internet, central air, ipod docking station and more in each room
- Café and bar with international cuisine as well as Panamanian favorites, made with fresh ingredients from on-site garden
- Private, sunny, garden dining area
- Rooftop terrace with astounding views of Panama City’s skyline, Ancon Hill and the Panama Canal´s entrance/exit
- Babysitting service, in-house spa treatments
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.