Location: Bocas del Toro
Price: $199 - $250 per person, per night*
Laguna Azul Eco Lodge is a first class resort located on a small private island on the Caribbean Sea. Built on a mangrove within a stunning coral seabed, it was designed to provide you with the most relaxing experience of your life. The hotel has six spacious suites designed under environment friendly standards, which means they do not include A/C, TVs or telephones, and every room has a private terrace with stunning vistas.
- The hotel was built under the supervision of the Gnobe community, who contributed with their knowledge of the area.
- The hotel’s location is ideal to go snorkeling or scuba diving.
- Bocas del Toro is known for its vibrant nightlife!
- The ocean waves make for a soothing lullaby, be sure to enjoy a private massage in your room.
- Other activities include: visits to Bocas town which offers dining and entertainment options.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
« INQUIRE NOW »
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.