Sublime, 5-Star Beachfront Resort with Renowned Championship Golf Course
Refined elegance and impeccable service combined with powder-white sand beaches and lush green vegetation, the JW Marriott is a luxurious paradise. 109 lavish guest rooms, 5 sumptuous suites and 4 spacious villas with lagoon or ocean views off wrought iron balconies in an exclusive resort community. Only 80 minutes West of Panama City, pamper yourself in this ultimate adult playground.
- Cater to all your technological needs with flat screen TVs, iPod docking stations and high-speed internet in every suite
- Luxury at every turn: thick terry bathrobes, down duvets and pillows, Egyptian cotton bedding, twice daily maid service, Molton Brown of London bath amenities and more
- Golf on the 18-hole Nicklaus Design par-72 championship golf course or take a day in the Corotú spa
- Allow the concierge to set you up with an eco-tour, canopy zip-lining, river rafting, bird watching, horseback riding, fishing, water sports, snorkeling sailing
- Indoor space and multiple outdoor venues make the JW Marriott ideal for destination weddings, executive retreats, and meetings and conferences.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Beach Access
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Fitness Facility
- Kids Activities
- Ocean View
- Swim-up Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.
No City NoisePanama City can be fun, but nothing compares to Panama’s wonderful countryside where you can see lush mountains, filled with exotic vegetation and breathtaking valleys with picturesque rivers....Read more