Price: $160 - $399 per night*
Casual, tasteful and elegant, Hotel Ladera blends into this popular retirement destination with both comfort and class. With its grand reopening in 2010, this newly rebuilt, renovated and decorated two-story hotel features 22 guest rooms with balcony views of Baru Volcano and Caldera River, ideal for sipping locally grown coffee. Enjoy the outside patio area in the refreshingly cooler temperatures of Boquete for international cuisine prepared by their renowned French chef or the indoor dining area and lounge of Hotel Ladera´s on-site restaurant, Toco Madera. Take a stroll to the quaint downtown area and enjoy many of the area´s activities perfect for couples and families, from nature-lovers to adventure-seekers.
- Balcony views of Baru Volcano, Panama´s highest point, and Caldera River
- Cozy, clean and comfortable with boutique elegance
- Down comforters, wifi, cable TV, mini-fridge, top-of-the-line bathroom amenities and more
- On-site restaurant and bar with year-round indoor/outdoor dining areas
- Local activities include coffee tours, bird-watching, river rafting, horseback riding, kayaking, hiking, ziplining, hot springs, ecotourism and more
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
« INQUIRE NOW »
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.