Gamboa Rainforest Resort
The resort is set in the Rainforest & located right on the Panama Canal
Located on the banks of the Chagres River and Panama Canal, the Gamboa Rainforest Resort has 340 acres of luxurious rooms, pools, restaurants and breathtaking gardens. The resort lies in the heart of Panama’s 55,000-acre Soberania National Park (a mere 17 miles from Panama City). Each of the Resort’s 155 oversized, air-conditioned luxury rooms has a balcony with boundless views of the hotel gardens, river and forest.
- Guests will enjoy opulent bedrooms with spacious bathrooms and other features; from direct-dial phones with voice mail and data ports to satellite TV, mini-bars and safes.
- There are three restaurants that cater to international tastes with a tropical flair.
- The resort features an immense sparkling swimming pool (with children and adult sections),
- Stylish lobby bar with live music four days a week plus a discotheque
- Other amenities include: business facilities, tennis courts, nearby golf course and state-of-the-art spa.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Business Center
- Cable TV
- Fitness Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.
Rainforest SafariExplore the Panamanian rainforest on this exciting vacation package. See some of the country’s richest natural areas including a Rainforest Resort located close to Panama City along the Panama...Read more
Ridiculous OfferThis exciting vacation package takes you to some of the most beautiful places in Panama for discount prices! Explore the exhilarating Panama City, one of Latin America’s most modern...Read more