Location: San Blas Islands
Price: $125 - $155 per night*
Dolphin Island Lodge is located on Uaguitupo Island, a private island directly across from the indigenous Kuna island community of Achutupo. The lodge has nine wooden cabins, built in the traditional style of the region. All cabins are equipped with comfortable queen size beds, showers and toilets. Because of the hotel’s eco-friendly practices, solar power is generated exclusively from 6:00am to 8:00pm.
- Fresh seafood is served for lunch and dinner every day.
- During the mornings relax in one of the hammocks tied between the palm trees and enjoy the peace, tranquility and beauty of the scenery.
- Guided tours are included with your stay including a canoe trip to Achutupo, a working Kuna Village.
- Located near pristine beaches.
- The hotel is ideal to go scuba diving, fishing and snorkeling.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
« INQUIRE NOW »
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.