Location: San Blas Islands
Price: $299 - $322 per person, per night*
The Coral Lodge suites are rustically elegant casitas situated over the water with complete ocean and beach views against a backdrop of virgin rainforest. The six spacious bungalows have king size beds with wraparound mosquito nets, ample spa-baths, next to the glass floor sitting room, unique furnishings and local art.
- Dock your kayak at the terrace of the over-the-water Kayuco Restaurant.
- Enjoy cocktails and bocas while watching the sunset at the hotel’s bar.
- The Casona Bohia (a Kuna village meeting house) includes the reception, handicraft store, and a reading lounge.
- Visit the unexplored pristine reef known as Baja Escribano; an underwater wilderness of untouched corals, sponges and a variety of marine life.
- If you like to scuba dive, there are four boat dives a day and free unlimited shore dives, not to mention the great snorkeling off the deck of your over-the-water bungalow.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
« INQUIRE NOW »
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.