Casa Margarita Inn
Charming Boutique B&B near Pedasí town center
Located at the end of the quaint and charming Main Street in downtown Pedasí, this five bedroom boutique hotel is a re-modeled former home that provides guests with the look and feel of local comfort meets Spanish colonial culture. The hotel embodies the Auzeros region´s deep roots of European architecture and design while blending with local, authentic style: terra cotta tile roofing, hand-made floor tiles and lots of exotic hardwoods, most significantly from the surrounding teak plantations. Casita Margarita, named after the owner´s grandmother, provides guests with elegance, comfort and a friendly and cozy local feel for an unforgettable experience.
- Functionality and comfort: make yourself at home in one of the two bedrooms on the first floor and three on the second. All rooms range from twin beds to king beds, complete with high quality bedding, comfortable bathrooms with hot water showers.
- Over sized buffet breakfast, grab a drink from our honor bar or catch your own fish and we´ll cook it for you.
- Family-run, personalized service: let us help teach you about the culture, folklore and many traditions the area has to offer
- Referred to by fisherman as the ¨Tuna Coast¨, enjoy many of the area´s surrounding activities or let us set you up with one of our in-house tours with world-class sports fishing, white sand island, surfing and several national parks
- Enjoy our library and complimentary wireless Internet
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.
Easy on the Wallet Pacific SportfishingArrive to Panama City and then drive to warm Pedasi where you will spend three leisurely days on board a Panamanian “panga” (fishing boat) where you will catch tuna, dorado, marlin and more......Read more