Boutique Eco-Resort that includes an Inclusive Meal Plan & Tours
Akwadup Lodge is a meal-inclusive Eco-Resort is located on a private island off the coast of Panama. The lodge features seven traditional-style cabins, surrounded by palm trees and pristine beach. All cabins have ocean view terraces where you can see breathtaking sunsets. The solar-powered cabins feature amenities like fans, luxurious bathrooms and spacious beds. Akwadup Lodge is the perfect option for those looking to disconnect from the modern world and relax on their very own private paradise.
- This eco-friendly lodge prides itself on its low carbon footprint.
- The restaurant serves fresh seafood and the resort includes a meal plan with your stay
- Because the beach rises from the coral reef, you will be thrilled by the biodiversity.
- The up-river exploration is an exciting boat tour where you will see different animal and plant species.
- Visit Achutupu Island, next to the lodge, where you will see the Guna indians and will be able to experience their culture.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Beach Access
- Breakfast Included
- Kids Activities
- Ocean View
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.