Best Vacation Packages
Below you’ll find a carefully selected list of our best vacation packages that can be customized to suit your needs. Not sure which is best for you? Email Us or call toll free: 1-800-606-1860.
It can be hard to choose just what to do when you are faced with the number of options a country like Costa Rica can offer you. A little help can be useful; so we have compiled a list of the best packages we have sold.
Who are these best Costa Rica vacation packages for?
This selection of Costa Rica vacation packages represent a fine balance of most popular packages with different travel styles in mind. The curated list caters to both families and couples. If your party isn’t the ideal 2 or 4, no worries! Any of these packages are completely customizable, feel free to browse them all and pick the one you find most attractive. Give us specifics of your travel plans (dates, number of adults/kids) and our travel consultant will get back to you with an exact quote for your vacation package.
The most popular occasions our clients entrust us with planing their Costa Rica vacations are:
- family adventure and relaxation trips
- celebrating Christmas in the tropics
- adventurous honeymoons
Most of them feature a mix of jungle explorations and beach relaxation. We are also proud to welcome any nature enthusiasts, bird watchers, yoga aficionados, or experienced anglers. Our travel consultants are eager to share their extensive Costa Rica expertise about any of these topics.
How to pick which area to visit?
The big ticket names such as Manuel Antonio, Arenal volcano and Papagayo peninsula are featured throughout our best Costa Rica vacation packages. With their postcard panoramas, year round great climate and a plethora of activities, these locations not only amaze new visitors but keep seasoned travelers coming back for more.
Each area is famous for different set of attractions and activities you can partake:
- Adventurers will definitely want to visit Arenal volcano area, the capital of hear racing experiences in Costa Rica.
- If you want to see some wildlife and stay near the beach, choose Manuel Antonio area, set on the Central Pacific coast of Costa Rica.
- All-inclusive and luxury resorts are set on the north Pacific, and are perfect for a week long relaxing vacation and indulgence in extravagance.
- Nature lovers are in for a treat! Basically, any destination you pick will showcase a great array of wildlife. Birdwatchers’ hot spots are Monteverde, Osa peninsula and Tortuguero National Park.
- Surfers and yoga practitioners will be more interested in the secluded beaches of Nicoya peninsula. Anglers will enjoy both Jaco’s famous Los Suenos Resort and Manuel Antonio area.
Explore the enlisted vacation packages and find out what suits you best!