Price: $105 - $150 per night*
Set amidst a lush tropical garden, the Volcano Lodge has become known for its excellent service and the beauty of its location. The hotel has 65 lavishly furnished rooms, decorated using local art pieces and warm colors that evoke the volcano. Each room has the expected amenities like wi-fi, air conditioning, TVs etc. as well as a private terrace facing Arenal. The property also features a refreshing pool where you can lounge and catch some sun. Activities around the hotel include hiking, visits to Arenal National Park and trips to world famous hot springs, located just minutes away from the hotel. Perhaps the most popular activity in the zone is the canopy tour which gives tourists the opportunity to experience nature in a truly unforgettable way.
- Surá Restaurant features intimate dining and rich breakfast buffets.
- Local tours include visits to the hanging bridges and whitewater rafting.
- Indulge yourself with one of the sensuous beauty treatments at the Volcano Spa.
- The hotel features lush botanical gardens filled with exotic plants and animal species.
- The hotel features a refreshing swimming pool, perfect for lounging or sunbathing.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
« INQUIRE NOW »
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.