The Springs Resort and Spa
The Number One Relaxation Spa Hotel in Central & South America.
Outside of La Fortuna Town, overlooking the Arenal Volcano, The Springs Resort and Spa is a spectacular 5-star luxury resort with endless adventure and relaxation activities. A favorite among families, couples, and even celebrities, The Springs Resort has everything to keep you well-fed and entertained during your Costa Rican vacation.
The towering establishment offers all the amenities that put La Fortuna on the tourism map: hot springs, breath-taking views of the Arenal Volcano, tour offerings, and a wealth of on-site activities that will keep every member of the family entertained throughout your entire stay. The Springs has been voted as the #1 Relaxation/Spa hotel in Central and South America, one of the seven resorts with the Most Spectacular Views in the World, according to CNN, and hosted ABC’s The Bachelor in 2011.
The resort consists of 47 impressive rooms and villas set on 165 acres, all of which have private balconies with volcano views, hammocks and rocking chairs. Rooms offer luxurious marble bathrooms, A/C, Satellite TV, DVD/CD player, safe, mini bar and coffee maker. Resort amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi in the rooms and lobby and unlimited access to their indulgent hot springs.
There are several bars and restaurants on site including the elegant Las Ventanas, and Heliconia Bar, the more casual Tres Cascadas and Treetops Grill and the Ginger Sushi Bar. For guests not wanting to leave the hot springs, they offer the swim-up La Laguna Bar and Ranchito Bar.
Other onsite offerings include a full fitness center, an extensive full-service spa, game room and Wildlife Preserve.
- Relax—7 natural hot mineral spring pools, full service Spa and landscaped area of 12 heated pools
- Dining—Impeccable food and extensive menus, promising not to tire even the most refined taste buds – options include a sushi bar open late, buffet restaurant, poolside grill, and formal dining with amazing views of the volcano
- Entertainment—5 cocktail bars, game lounge, a casino, and Club Rio, which offers kayaking, tubing, horseback riding, hiking trails, nature tours, mountain biking, swimming, hot springs and fishing.
- Go Wild—Meet a puma, ocelots, margays, jaguarundis, capuchin monkeys, squirrel monkeys, sloths, scarlet macaws, wild turkeys and an assortment of other animals at the wildlife preserve for rescued Costa Rican animals.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Cable TV
- Fitness Facility
- Hot Springs
- Kids’ Pool
- On-Site Tours
- Swim-up Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
Get Your Free Quote Today
Please complete this form and one of our experts will contact you within 24hrs!
- Free Vacation Planning
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Interest Free Payment Plans
- Over 21,000 Thrilled Guests