Tango Mar Resort
Modern Comfort in a Remote Beachfront Setting of the Nicoya Peninsula.
Set on the unspoiled beaches of the Nicoya Peninsula, Tango Mar Beach Resort offers numerous services to suit families with children of all ages and couples looking for hotels with modern amenities set in a remote beachfront setting.
Tango Mar Beach Resort is comprised of 37 guest rooms and four villas, all tastefully designed with crisp linens and fresh tropical furnishing. Guest rooms are equipped with A/C, satellite TV, safe, hairdryer, mini bar, and coffee maker. Additional amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi throughout most of the property, tennis courts and horse stables.
Breakfast and dinner are served at the Cristobal Restaurant, a casual yet elegant location overlooking the ocean. For lunch, snacks and frosty afternoon refreshments guests can enjoy the poolside/beachside El Pirata Grill. Tango Mar can accommodate special diets with advanced notice.
The entire property spans nearly 150 combining a natural beach, hiking trails, rain forest, even a waterfall. The surf at Tango Mar varies a lot and often large waves make swimming in the ocean an activity only for strong experienced swimmers. For those who enjoy strolling on scenic natural beaches though, walking the crescent cove is lovely. Do take time to enjoy the on-site amenities like a seaside bar, 9-hole golf course, spa, yoga studio and beachfront convention center. Tango Mar offers signature tours like bird watching, snorkeling, sport fishing and more (at an additional cost).
- Tango Mar offers it all – an ecological mix of sea, sand, wildlife and tropical flora, all within a four-star, private reserve resort.
- Two private beaches have over a mile of sand for walking and sunbathing.
- Tango Mar has its own quality horses and stables. You can ride into the jungle, across rivers and valleys, visiting local village communities and discovering hidden jungle waterfalls. Trails also include some of the best beach horseback riding available anywhere.
- Exhilarating snorkeling and scuba adventures are to be found among the reefs off nearby Tortuga Island with their intriguing rock formations festooned with myriad soft corals, sponges, anemones, feather dusters and more.
*Get your 4th night FREE in select rooms when traveling on select dates through December 19, 2016! Conditions apply. Inquire for more details and ask about other available offers.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Beach Access
- Breakfast Included
- Business Center
- Cable TV
- Golf Course
- On-Site Tours
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Wireless Internet
Get Your Free Quote Today
Please complete this form and one of our experts will contact you within 24hrs!
- Free Vacation Planning
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Interest Free Payment Plans
- Over 21,000 Thrilled Guests