Location: San Jose Area
Price: $125 - $150 per night*
Selva Verde Lodge is an eco-friendly hotel located in the lush region of Sarapiqui. This lovely hotel offers beautifully designed bungalows, guest rooms and suites; all featuring rustic designs and decorated with local art. Surrounded by stunning vegetation the hotel is ideal for birdwatchers and nature lovers. The rooms are built upon elevated wooden platforms that allow guests to experience nature from the minute they check in. Aimed for those who’re also looking to relax and renew their spirits, the hotel offers complete tranquility and understated luxuries.
- The hotel features spacious meeting rooms to hold family parties, business meetings or seminars.
- The swimming pool is surrounded by lush vegetation.
- Birdwatching is one of the most popular activities in the area. Make sure to find an expert tour guide to point out rare species during your vacation!
- The bar offers a stunning view of the Sarapiqui River.
- The restaurant offers delicious meals in a tranquil environment.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
« INQUIRE NOW »
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.