Punta Islita Resort
Boutique, Five Star Eco Resort, Perfect for Couples.
Located along the scenic beaches of the Nicoya Peninsula, Hotel Punta Islita is a secluded slice of paradise. Part of the boutique chain Small Luxury Hotels of the World, this upscale eco-hotel is a fabulous option for couples looking to completely unwind.
Hotel Punta Islita is comprised of 32 guest rooms and 25 private villas nestled along 80 acres of lush tropical hillside overlooking a private cove. All accommodations are very private with standard amenities like satellite TVs, A/C, safe, hair dryer, mini-fridge, and coffeemaker. Combining rustic local decor with understated tropical furnishings, the rooms are lovely. Each has its own private deck with hammock and an ocean view to soak in those breathtaking sunsets! Complimentary WiFi is available throughout the property.
The hotel’s 1492 Restaurant offers innovative twists on traditional Costa Rican dishes using fresh regional ingredients. The elegant yet casual setting under the thatched roof is extremely romantic in the evenings. The kitchen can accommodate special diets with notice. The Borrancho Beach Club Bar is located near the pool, and here guests can enjoy an assortment of seafood dishes and refreshing cocktails.
Stroll the natural coastline or take a dip in the ocean, take advantage of their spa, fitness center, two tennis courts, and a nine-hole golf course. Set aside an afternoon to visit the Islita Art Museum during your stay. A la carte breakfast is included.
- The suites have an outdoor whirlpool on a private ocean-view deck and a bath tub that looks out over a small enclosed garden.
- The 1492 Restaurant serves fresh seafood and local specialties.
- With a long list of complimentary tours and activities, you get a well-rounded, authentic experience at no extra cost.
- The Casa Spa truly makes you feel at home. There you can relax while being pampered by expert massage therapists and beauticians.
- The Borrancho Beach Club offers a family pool, gorgeous gardens, and healthy snacks.
- Punta Islita is Certified Sustainable by the Costa Rican Tourist Board, with a level 5 CST (highest available).
*Save on Deluxe Rooms, Suites & Casitas (maximum 3 people per room).Valid for travel between 4/17/2017-12/19/2017. Inquire for more details!
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Beach Access
- Cable TV
- Can accommodate dietary restrictions
- Complimentary Tours
- Fitness Facility
- Golf Course
- Kids’ Activities
- Kids’ Pool
- Ocean View
- On-Site Tours
- Swim-up Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
Get Your Free Quote Today
Please complete this form and one of our experts will contact you within 24hrs!
- Free Vacation Planning
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Interest Free Payment Plans
- Over 21,000 Thrilled Guests