Punta Islita Resort
Punta Islita is a luxury boutique hotel in the exotic area of Nicoya. The small and intimate property features 32 air-conditioned rooms and three villas featuring queen size beds, spacious baths, satellite television and mini bar and also include an open terrace equipped with a hammock, where guests can relax and enjoy the fresh ocean air and lovely natural surroundings. The charming villas have three bedrooms, a living room, and a fully equipped kitchenette. ‘Casitas Suites’ have a King size bed, satellite TV, a private pool and terrace with ocean view.
- The suites have an outdoor whirlpool on a private ocean-view deck and a bath tub that looks out over a small enclosed garden.
- The 1492 Restaurant serves fresh seafood and local specialties.
- The Casa Spa literally makes you feel at home. There you can relax while being pampered by expert massage therapists and beauticians.
- The Borrancho Beach Club offers a family pool, gorgeous gardens and healthy snacks.
- Punta Islita cares about its surroundings and the managers have developed a sustainability program that benefits guests and locals.
*Conditions apply for special offer, inquire for more details!
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Beach Access
- Cable TV
- Fitness Facility
- Golf Course
- Kids’ Activities
- Kids’ Pool
- Ocean View
- On-Site Tours
- Swim-up Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.
Enjoy a week of pure relaxation on this custom vacation package. Start in the eco-friendly Villa Blanca, perched on the mountains of the Central...Read more