Lapa Rios Eco Resort
Romantic Eco Luxury, Great Service & Spectacular Wildlife!
Located in the remote Osa Peninsula, Lapa Rios Ecolodge is a true gem among Costa Rica’s eco resorts, a boutique, eco-sanctuary nestled in the wildest part of the country. Set along over 1,000 acres of private reserve in Central America’s largest remaining Pacific lowland tropical rainforest, Lapa Rios is perfect for families, couples, nature lovers and anyone looking for an enriching and unfiltered stay in the jungle!
Guests will be picked up at Puerto Jimenez airstrip (just 50-minute flight from San Jose) and taken to the lodge for check in.
Lapa Rios consists of 16 open-sided, thatched roof bungalows, each with netted bed(s), ceiling fan, safe, indoor and outdoor showers, and private deck with lounge chairs and hammock. Coffee/tea can be delivered (by request) to your bungalow each morning.
Dining at Brisa Azul Restaurant is fabulous and their detail-oriented staff will ensure a pleasurable dining experience each time. Guests have a full meal plan of breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. Menus are extensive and offer an array of local favorites and international dishes. They also offer a fully-stocked bar for afternoon cocktails. Food and beverage service is available by the pool as well.
Explore the jungle trails to various natural surrounding beaches. Some hikes are long so bring water and repellant. The 2 beaches in front of Lapa Rios are safe for swimming.
Regular Package Includes:
- Selection of on-site guided tours
- Daily meals and non-alcoholic/non-mixed beverages
- Roundtrip transportation to Puerto Jimenez airstrip
- Wildlife greets you at your door with the enchanting cry of exotic birds like the famous scarlet macaw, or the graceful canopy leap of the squirrel monkey.
- This eco-friendly resort was the first of its kind in the region and continues to offer first class luxury service amid an ever changing remote landscape.
- Each bungalow features a private deck and patio garden, complete with an outdoor shower, ocean views, and beds draped in mosquito netting to create a private, romantic setting.
- Miles of private, uncrowded trails in prime rain forest with cool rivers that run wild through waterfalls, pools and unspoiled sandy beaches await.
- Contribute to the Lapa Rios reforestation program by transplanting a primary rain forest seedling to an area of secondary growth.
- Rappel a waterfall, swim with dolphins or learn to surf – Lapa Rios has an endless list of activities to suit all.
*Other green season specials available, restrictions apply. Inquire for more details!
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Breakfast Included
- Kids’ Activities
- On-Site Tours
- Swimming Pool
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.
Luxury Eco-Friendly Journey
Luxury and love for nature can go hand to hand as we prove in this extravagant vacation package. Stay in three of the finest boutique hotels in...Read more