Price: $450 - $1,575 per night*
The Four Seasons is Costa Rica’s most exclusive luxury resort; located in the sunny Peninsula of Papagayo, the sumptuous property features 175 guest rooms, suites and residences, all opulently designed and with access to dazzling natural vistas. All rooms and private residences are furnished with exquisite pieces and feature modern amenities. Besides the stunning accommodations, the Four Seasons also has four swimming pools, tennis court, spa and two private beaches, as well as five restaurants offering gourmet cuisine.
- The Caracol restaurant offers the best steak dinner in the country. Dine as you take in the majestic views of the peninsula.
- Try the healthy snacks and refreshments served on the pool-side lounge.
- Go on countless tours including canopy, sport fishing, hiking, kayaking and more.
- The Arnold Palmer golf course is ranked among the 100 Best Outside the USA by Golf Digest.
- Offering massages, facials and other beauty treatments, the Spa will prove to be a rewarding experience.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
« INQUIRE NOW »
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.