Finca Rosa Blanca
Elegant, Boutique Hotel with Great Vistas & On-site Coffee Farm.
Finca Rosa Blanca Inn & Coffee Plantation is an authentic Costa Rican boutique hotel, set in the Central Valley Highlands, just 20 minutes from the San Jose Airport. This intimate inn is an ideal option for families, couples and coffee-connoisseurs looking to experience authentic Costa Rican culture in a sustainable and enriching setting.
Finca Rosa Blanca Inn is set on 7.5 acres with 30 acres of hard bean coffee fields and breathtaking views of the Valley. The hotel’s 13 unique guestrooms blend architectural playfulness, rustic and modern furnishings, inviting nooks and hand-painted murals that delight guests. All rooms include a balcony or patio, ceiling fans, safe deposit box, hairdryer, and Jacuzzi baths. Hotel amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi in the bar, restaurant and lobby. They also offer signature tours onsite like their Coffee Tour and Bird watching Tour.
Dining at El Tigre Vestido Restaurant is always exciting. The kitchen’s innovative take on authentic Costa Rican cuisine, using fresh local ingredients and exotic indigenous foods, produces extraordinary dishes by any standards. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all served at El Tigre Vestido and wines, beer and cocktails are available at the Buho Bar.
Daily a la carte breakfast is included in your stay along with freshly brewed organic coffee grown right onsite. Other amenities include a spa, cliff-side swimming pool, outdoor jacuzzi, TV lounge and library, and gift shop.
- Coffee lovers can learn how organic shade grown coffee is grown, harvested, dried and processed.
- All rooms in this sustainable inn include a private terrace, Jacuzzi bath and mini bar as well as a private veranda overlooking the lovely Central Valley and the volcanoes above or secluded patio surrounded by tropical abundance.
- El Targua Spa offers many luxuries such as hot stone aromatherapy Massages and organic coffee body scrubs.
- The Chef at Finca Rosa Blanca draws on Costa Rican and international culinary arts, using local fresh seafood and organic meats and poultry to create an extraordinary a la carte menu and specials that change daily.
- Award-winning eco friendly resort dedicates itself to existing in harmony with nature.
*Other green season specials available, conditions apply. Dates don’t have to be consecutive. Inquire for more details!
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Breakfast Included
- On-Site Tours
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
Costa Rica Knock-Out Combo
This is our most complete tour of Costa Rica's richly diverse landscapes. It will take you from the thrill of the city to the majestic Arenal...Read more
Stay at a rustic inn surrounded by lush gardens under the Arenal volcano, then go to sunny Manuel Antonio where you will stay in one of the most...Read more
Luxury Eco-Friendly Journey
Stay in three of the finest boutique hotels in the country and experience the natural riches of Costa Rica like you never have before.Read more