Large Rainforest Resort, Offering Numerous Activities & Amenities.
Set above the rainforests of Manuel Antonio, El Parador Resort & Spa is a favorite among families looking for a full-service resort with plenty of dining options and activities, located near the world-famous Manuel Antonio National Park.
*For selected dates in 2017, get one night free if you stay a minimum of three nights! Ask our Travel Consultants for details and applicable dates.
Holding multiple World Travel Awards and the Costa Rican Tourism Board’s highest Level 5 Certificate of Sustainable Tourism, El Parador Resort & Spa marries the old-world charm and European-inspired ambiance of a traditional Spanish parador with the warm Costa Rican “Pura Vida” hospitality of a sprawling tropical oasis. El Parador is adjacent to the sheltered cove of Playa Biesanz and just minutes from Manuel Antonio National Park, the neighboring fishing village of Quepos, and the local airport.
The massive resort consists of 121 rooms set along 12 acres of lush rainforest. Guest rooms and suites are equipped with A/C, cable TV, safe deposit box, hair dryer, minibar, and coffeemaker. Hotel amenities include a fitness center, spa, gift shop, tennis courts, mini-golf course, yoga classes, three ocean-view swimming pools (including the 24-hour adult-only pool), nature trails, complimentary WiFi throughout the property and rooms, and free shuttle service to the public beach with scheduled times throughout the day.
Daily buffet breakfast, with a thoughtful mix of healthy options alongside family favorites, is served at La Galeria Restaurant and included with your stay. Enjoy everything from fresh tropical fruits, juices, cereals, pastries, pancakes, or waffles, to a hearty Costa Rican “Gallo Pinto’ and cooked-to-order omelettes, while taking in the beautiful vistas of the bay from the La Galeria’s open-air terraces.
- From the property you might witness the awesome spectacle of migrating whales, while just a bit further south the unspoiled beach of Matapalo plays host to another of nature’s miracles: the annual nesting of turtles, which usually occurs between July and December.
- El Parador has several restaurant options including the elegant La Galeria and Don Juan Bar, the more casual El Quijote and Sancho Panza, the La Fargata Restaurant & Tapas Bar, El Galeón and Sushi Fune, and La Reina private dining area.
- The selection of garden, jungle, or ocean-view rooms and lavish suites dot the sprawling grounds, affording both family-friendly and couples-only romantic options.
- Scenic jungle trails shared by lazy sloths, giant iguanas,and frolicking titi, whiteface, and howler monkeys lead to jagged panoramic cliffs overlooking the ocean.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Beach Access
- Breakfast Included
- Business Center
- Cable TV
- Fitness Facility
- Kids’ Activities
- Kids’ Pool
- Ocean View
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Wireless Internet
Get Your Free Quote Today
Please complete this form and one of our experts will contact you within 24hrs!
- Free Vacation Planning
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Interest Free Payment Plans
- Over 21,000 Thrilled Guests