Luxury and Location! Five-star, Beachfront, All-Inclusive Resort.
Just 20 minutes from the Liberia International Airport, El Mangroove is a luxury boutique resort with an all-inclusive option, located right on Playa Panama overlooking the Papagayo Gulf.
Now part of the Marriott’s “exactly like nothing else” Autograph Collection, this beachfront property offers a modern bohemian vibe while blending with the forest, beach, and mangroves that surround it. The small hotel feel, uniquely hip design, impeccable service, numerous amenities, and access to a tranquil beach make it a perfect choice for couples and families alike.
The resort has 85 suites in two-story buildings which are neatly placed around the mangrove and hidden with lush plants. All rooms are a perfect blend of nature and simple luxury. This is highlighted by an indoor/outdoor living space featuring natural elements, regional artwork, and subtle touches of color, while at the same time utilizing a sleek design and high-end amenities.
There are both all-inclusive and meal-inclusive packages available (inquire for rates), which will allow you to sample the unique cuisine in both restaurants. Relax with your feet in the sand at the casual Matiss beach bar. This is a great beachfront lunch spot set beneath palapas which offers small plates and fresh salads. Makoko has a fine indoor-outdoor dining area with diverse a la carte menu options for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Both restaurants are in line with El Mangroove’s sustainable focus and use a farm (or ocean)-to-table approach as they create honest food that is a joy for the senses.
The hotel’s pool area offers a pleasant ambiance with subtle music and a view straight to the beach. Cabañas are available to rent for the day for added privacy poolside. Borrow the complimentary bikes or kayaks for a day of exploring or rent paddleboards (with LED lights for paddling at night!) and arrange boat tours at the water sports center. On site, enjoy the relaxing spa with indoor and outdoor treatment rooms and the gym.
The hotel is committed to environmental protection, having become certified through the Costa Rican Tourism Board with a Level 5 (highest available) CST (Certificate of Sustainable Tourism).
This is a place where—as the name suggests—you can get into your groove!
The all-inclusive plan includes:
- A la carte meals
- 24/7 a la carte room service
- Snacks and alcoholic drinks
- Location, location, location! It’s the closest resort to an international airport in the country—just 20 minutes from Liberia International Airport.
- Enjoy a “Sensorial Gastronomy” experience of textures, techniques, and flavors using locally sourced food.
- The private cabañas alongside the pool are a comfortable spot to spend the day.
- A kid-friendly destination—the Kids’ Club offers fun activities daily and babysitting service is available.
- Complimentary kayaks and bicycles are there for your use as well as many on- and off-site tours and activities.
- Indoor and outdoor treatment rooms at the modern and stylish Bearth Spa for total relaxation.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Flat Screen TV
- iPad Docking Stations
- Mini bar
- Swimming Pool
- Walk-in Closet
- Wireless Internet
Get Your Free Quote Today
Please complete this form and one of our experts will contact you within 24hrs!
- Free Vacation Planning
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Interest Free Payment Plans
- Over 21,000 Thrilled Guests