Drake Bay, Osa Peninsula
Perched on the cliff-side high above the incredible Corcovado National Park on Costa Rica’s Osa Peninsula, Casa Corcovado Lodge is a marvelous eco-boutique hotel with some of the best views of any hotel in the country. Spacious and comfortable bungalows make Casa Corcovado a wonderful option for families and couples wanting to experience the rainforest in modern accommodations.
Even arriving at the lodge is an adventure! Guests will be picked up at either Palma Sur or Drake Bay airstrip and taken to the lodge by boat. The hotel staff will take your luggage while you hop out of the boat on to the breathtaking beach (‘Tevas’ recommended), and catch your ride up to the lodge.
Set amongst 170 acres of lowland tropical rainforest and gardens, Casa Corcovado boasts 14 Bungalows. The bungalows are lovely with contemporary and artistic furnishings, each with spacious bathroom, ample closet, ceiling fan, safe, and minibar. If connectivity is essential, complimentary Wi-Fi is available by the pool, Salon Corcovado and Manager’s Office.
Guests will enjoy a meal plan of breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Los Vitrales Restaurant. The very accommodating kitchen staff creates truly beautiful and tasty dishes for every meal. Just outside of the restaurant is Del Bosque Bar with a wide variety of liquors, wines and beer. Be sure you are present at the Margarita Sunset Point to witness one of the best sunsets in the country. Additional amenities include 2 pools, hiking trails, and gift shop.
The main package includes transportation from Palmar Sur to Casa Corcovado, a tour to the Corcovado National Park and Caño Island, an optional bird-watching tour, and hiking along the Casa Corcovado Trail. Packages vary from two to six nights with different themes in mind such as underwater treasures, jungle safari or paradise in the rain forest.
- There are no roads to Casa Corcovado Jungle Lodge, so guests will be picked up and transported to the property by motor launch. This fact provides the ideal base for your perfect rainforest experience.
- National Geographic Society named Corcovado “the most biologically intense place on earth” with 13 separate ecosystems, almost one thousand species of trees and nearly hundred species of birds.
- Tapirs, jaguars and scarlet macaws can be found the densest population in Meso-America, among the largest trees of Costa Rica.
- Comfort and luxury are ensured with all accommodations, whether you find yourself sleeping in a hammock or mosquito-net draped soft bed.
- Enjoy the private tropical beach, two pools, “Los Vitrales” restaurant and bar “El Bosque”, both providing breathtaking views.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Ocean View
- On-Site Tours
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.