Authentic Beachfront Hotel, Just Outside Tamarindo Beach.
Capitan Suizo is a charming beachfront hotel at the end of the bay of Tamarindo beach, amid tropical gardens. The hotel is perfect for anyone looking for a beach front location in a relaxed Pacific paradise surrounded by the tropical dry forest. Capitan Suizo has beautifully integrated itself with the natural habitat. Spot monkeys, iguanas, raccoons, squirrels, colorful birds and admire the native trees growing tropical fruit.
All 38 rooms are spacious, furnished with local materials and decorated by regional craftsmanship with antique photos of Costa Rica. All come equipped with a fridge, tea /coffee, phone, safety deposit box, bathroom, private terrace/balcony, living area and overlook the tropical gardens, facing towards the ocean. Enjoy the free form swimming pool, Wi-Fi corner and spa. Boogie boards are complimentary and you can rent kayaks, surf boards and snorkels. Less then a mile away is the bustling beach town of Tamarindo, with many restaurants, bars and shopping.
The hotels restaurant is open air and serves a large selection of a la carte dishes using fresh and local produce. A breakfast buffet is included in your stay. Twice a week (Wed-Fri) there is live marimba music!
- International cuisine highlights the diverse menu. The chef has a flair for variety and is often creating new temptations such as Tilapia Calabrese, Beef Stroganoff and dreamy desserts.
- Activities offered in the hotel include a fitness corner, board games, a ping pong table, volleyball net, boogie boards and the rental of surfboards, kayaks and mountain bikes. Furthermore Rosa at the information desk has a wide selection of tours, trips and organized activities to meet everybody’s taste and would be happy to find the right one for you.
- The property consists of thatched roof bungalows and spacious rooms, each with a private tropical garden and patio or balcony.
- Playa Tamarindo is situated adjacent to “Las Baulas Marine National Park”, which is one of the most important nesting places on the planet for the giant Leatherback turtles. These turtles are the biggest kind of sea turtle in the world.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Beach Access
- Breakfast Included
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
Get Your Free Quote Today
Please complete this form and one of our experts will contact you within 24hrs!
- Free Vacation Planning
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Interest Free Payment Plans
- Over 21,000 Thrilled Guests