Price: $165 - $325 per night*
Surrounded by large native trees, lush colorful gardens, and the sands of Playa Tamarindo, Capitan Suizo provides luxurious accommodations in an unspoiled natural setting. The open-air restaurant/bar is set beneath a thatched roof and allows you to revel in the ocean view and breezes while enjoying savory meals and refreshing drinks. Perhaps you would prefer exotic poolside service as you relax in the outside tropics, visited by friendly wildlife.
• Capitan Suizo is an environmentally conscious and future oriented beach hotel.
• International cuisine highlights the diverse menu. The chef has a flair for variety and is often creating new temptations such as Tilapia Calabrese, Beef Stroganoff and dreamy desserts.
• Activities offered in the hotel include a fitness corner, board games, a ping pong table, volleyball net, boogie boards and the rental of surfboards, kayaks and mountain bikes. Furthermore Rosa at the information desk has a wide selection of tours, trips and organized activities to meet everybody’s taste and would be happy to find the right one for you.
• The property consists of thatched roof bungalows and spacious rooms, each with a private tropical garden and patio or balcony.
• Playa Tamarindo is situated adjacent to “Las Baulas Marine National Park”, which is one of the most important nesting places on the planet for the giant Leatherback turtles. These turtles are the biggest kind of sea turtle in the world.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
« INQUIRE NOW »
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.