Arenas del Mar
Romantic, Beachfront Eco Luxury, Perfect for Couples.
Arenas del Mar Resort is located near the famous Manuel Antonio National Park on Costa Rica’s Central-Pacific Coast. Arenas del Mar is the ideal choice for anyone looking for nature vacation packages in Costa Rica, understated sustainable luxury with direct access to two beaches, rainforest and wildlife. This property is exceptional for travelers of all ages.
The boutique resort has 38 rooms, all with plush king beds, A/C, cable TV, safe, mini bar, coffee maker and the fabulous “Tico-bar’, a complimentary mini bar of local snacks. Additional amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi as well as free local and international calls.
The resorts main restaurant, El Mirador, is overlooking the Pacific coast and national park. El Mirador serves a la carte breakfast and dinner using only the freshest local ingredients. Lunch and snacks are offered at the beachfront Playitas Restaurant and Bar. Order right from your beach chair of dine under the shade of the covered open-air restaurant. Be sure to enjoy sunset from the Mirador Bar and don’t miss the happy hour.
Other onsite amenities include a small spa, gift shop and two swimming pools. They also offer complimentary on-property tours like bird watching, tortilla-making, and more. Your stay also includes a la carte breakfast each morning.
Awarded with the Certification for Sustainable Tourism, the concept behind Arenas del Mar has always been to minimize the impact on the surrounding nature, while providing the most benefit to the local community through employment and growth opportunities. Water is heated using solar panels, waste water is cleaned and recycled for irrigation and the whole building structure blends with the surrounding trees and forest.
- Rainforest View Suites are available as well as private apartments featuring ocean views, a kitchenette, jacuzzis and large private decks.
- Ocean front—Arenas del Mar is the only luxury hotel directly on the beach in Manuel Antonio.
- Tours—Activities in the Manuel Antonio area include whitewater rafting, mangrove kayaking, ocean kayaking, sport fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and more!
- Dine—2 restaurants feature fresh local produce providing a dining experience and service that is sure to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Relax your body and mind to the sound of the waves at Las Brisas Spa.
- Costa Rican wildlife can be observed on a private tour through Manuel Antonio National Park.
*Other green season specials available, restrictions apply. Inquire for more details!
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Beach Access
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Ocean View
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet