Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens
Elegant, One-of-a-kind Boutique Hotel, Perfect for Romance & Honeymoons.
The Arenal Nayara Hotel stands out among other Arenal Volcano hotels as the ideal choice for those looking for an intimate boutique experience beneath the majestic Arenal Volcano. The Arenal Nayara repeatedly wins various awards for their luxurious personalized services including the #1 Hotel in Central and South America by Travel + Leisure in 2013.
The hotel is comprised of 50 private casitas (bungalows), each surrounded by tropical gardens, with outdoor shower, private terrace with volcano views and intimate Jacuzzi for two. All rooms have A/C, 32” Plasma TVs with cable, DVD/CD player, iPod stand, safe, mini bar and coffee maker. Hotel amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi in the reception, lobby and restaurant as well as free calls to the US and some European nations from the lobby and wine bar.
Their full-service restaurant, Altamira Restaurant, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Their latest dining addition, Sushi Amor, is an artistic restaurant and lounge serving Asian-Latino fusion dishes. Not to be missed is the Nostalgia Wine Bar, where guests can enjoy hors d’oeuvres while sipping wines from around the world. Their swimming pool has three independent jacuzzis and the Kali-Kali swim up bar, the perfect place to enjoy fresh tropical cocktails and snacks.
Other onsite offerings include their indulgent spa and fitness center. Breakfast is included in the nightly rate.
- Luxury—24 deluxe suites in separate private bungalows with their own tropical gardens, enjoy breakfast in your room every morning with a majestic view of the 3,500 ft Arenal Volcano.
- Romance—Private rose petal baths and candle-lit dinners perfect for couples!
- Wine—Nostalgia wine bar, where guests can sip the best of Latin American and Spanish vintages and enjoy hors d’oeuvres.
- Fun—Enjoy some of Costa Rica’s finest fresh fruit cocktails at the poolside sunken bar or cocktail bar and lounge.
- Exquisite Dining—Altamira “High View” Restaurant serves a variety of International Cuisine and offers breath-taking views of the volcano.
- Relaxation—The spa, perched above the tropical rain forest, is fully functional, offering a variety of treatments from massages to facials and Jacuzzi therapy.
- Courtesy—Unlimited free international calls to anywhere in the world!
*End of Summer Special at Spring Villa includes 10% discount on the regular rate, three-course dinner every night of your stay at any of our restaurants, buffet breakfast and $100 in Spa credit. Other End of Summer Specials available, restrictions apply. Inquire for more details!
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Fitness Facility
- Swim-up Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.
Rough and Smooth
Begin your trip with a rough adventure deep in the rain forest! Explore the Arenal Volcano, go whitewater rafting on the Rio Balsa and then move...Read more
Fishing Highlights of Costa Rica!
This package showcases all the main highlights of Costa Rica: volcanoes, thermal hot springs, rain forests, amazing wildlife, beautiful beaches,...Read more
Explore all of Costa Rica in this exciting vacation package! Begin in the lush jungle near the Arenal Volcano where you will go on fantastic tours...Read more