Family Friendly Hotel, Great Value & Great Views of the Volcano!
Just outside of La Fortuna town sits the charming Arenal Manoa Hotel. The Arenal Manoa is a large, service oriented property, with various amenities like swimming pools, spa and small farm on site, making it a great choice for families with young children or couples looking for value and comfort on their vacation to Costa Rica.
The Arenal Manoa has 80 Junior Suites set among well-manicured gardens, each with its own patio and rocking chairs for relaxing afternoons admiring the views of Arenal Volcano. All suites are equipped with modern amenities while maintaining rustic charms of a mountain resort. Guest rooms come with A/C, Satellite TV, safe deposit box, hairdryer, minibar and coffee maker. Hotel amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi in the rooms and lobby, two swimming pools each with spring-fed Jacuzzis, operational farm, and spa.
Guests can enjoy typical Costa Rican and international dishes at the hotel’s main restaurant, the La Saca Restaurant. La Saca serves a breakfast buffet and offers an a la carte menu for lunch and dinner. By their family pool guests can swim up to the Güipipia Bar for snacks, beverages and cocktails. At the lounging pool the Uyuyui Bar offers the same menu of light fare and beverages.
Buffet breakfast is included each day at the Arenal Manoa. Additional amenities include a spa and small farm (guests can arrange a complimentary tour of the property’s farm, great fun for young children).
- Spacious rooms give guests the opportunity to lie in bed while taking in the stunning panoramic views of the volcano and surrounding forest.
- Manoa’s restaurant satisfies your culinary desires with a wide range of exquisite international and local delicacies, accompanied with some of the best wine found in Arenal.
- The pool and Jacuzzi area benefits from a wet bar and beautiful view of the volcano so you can enjoy the sights and sounds while relaxing with your drink of your choice.
- Manoa offers massage sessions from the comfort of your own room.
- Canopy tours, ATV tours, volcano tours, wildlife tours, horseback tours, safari tours and rafting tours are available for booking at the hotel’s reception desk.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Breakfast Included
- Business Center
- Cable TV
- Kids’ Pool
- On-Site Tours
- Swim-up Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
The ultimate adventure package! Visit five amazing locations & explore all that Costa Rica has to offer: jungles, oceans, volcanoes!Read more
Green Season Family Getaway
Costa Rica comes to life during the green season, when all the flowers begin to bloom and migratory animals make the country their home for a few...Read more
Volcano Beach Family Adventure
Costa Rica is known all over for two things: volcanoes and beaches. See the best of both worlds in this custom vacation package. Start in Arenal...Read more