Aguila de Osa
Authentic & Friendly Eco Jungle Lodge, with Meal Inclusive Plan.
On the outskirts of Corcovado National Park in Costa Rica’s Osa Peninsula, the Aguila de Osa Inn is a captivating little eco-lodge perfect for families and couples looking for a relaxing jungle retreat with limitless access to the surrounding rainforest, ocean and wildlife.
Aguila de Osa’s property spans an impressive 28 acres of protected rainforest. The hotel’s 11 Guestrooms and 2 Suites are terraced up the lush cliffside overlooking the picturesque bay. The guestrooms maintain the lodge’s rustic style with natural wood furnishings and basic amenities like ceiling fans, safe deposit box, minibar, and temperate showers. Rocking chairs and hammocks line the patios with the most stunning ocean and jungle views. If connectivity is essential during your stay, complimentary Wi-Fi is available in the main Rancho and restaurant area.
Dining at the Rio Selva Restaurant is a fascinating experience where guests will enjoy a full meal plan of breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cocktail hour before dinner is a highlight for many, with music, appetizers and beverages, all the hotel guests gather to share about the day’s exciting encounters. Dietary restrictions and food allergies can be accommodated with notice.
Guests can enjoy complimentary use of kayaks to explore the river and surrounding bay area. Activities like snorkeling at Caño Island, ziplining, sport fishing, and more can be arranged with hotel staff (at an additional cost).
Rates include daily meals and non-alcoholic beverages and roundtrip water/land transportation to Palma Sur or Drake Bay airstrip.
- Marine life includes hawksbill sea turtles, white-tipped sharks, several species of moray eels, sting rays, and much more live only 12 nautical miles from the inn at Caño Island; a paradise for snorkelers, scuba divers, swimmers, and sunbathers alike.
- The Inn promotes socializing among guests with family style dinners included in the price and intimate group tours to abundant nearby natural attractions.
- Wildlife—thanks to its remote location, guests are almost certain to view tropical wildlife from giant iguanas to colorful birds, alligators, coatis and howler monkeys, all from the comfort of their cabin or the open air restaurant.
- Costa Rican coffee served in insulated carafes before dawn where spectacular Pacific views await you.
- Despite its remoteness, the Inn provides 24-hour electricity, hot water and charcoal/UV filtered drinking water.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Breakfast Included
- Ocean View
- On-Site Tours
- Wireless Internet